Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottles and cans collectors

Need Help !!! I'M COLLECTING CANS AND BOTTLES, AS I KNOW, COLLECTING COKE (CANS) WITHOUT OPEN, FEW YEARS LATER IT WILL EXPLODE ITSELF. HOW ABOUT BEERS ??? I NEED ALL COLLECTORS TO HELP ME ANSWER THESE QUESTION. 1.COLLECTING COKE GLASS BOTTLE WITHOUT OPEN, WILL IT EXPLODE ??? 2.COLLECTING BEER CANS WITHOUT OPEN, WILL IT EXPLODE ??? 3.COLLECTING BEER GLASS BOTTLE WITHOUT OPEN, WILL IT EXPLODE ???
    Last edited by multi collection; 07-10-10, 19:14.

I would not be able to answer on the "explosion" frequency of old items, but what I can tell you is that we have a good collection of unopened beers (including international) that we want to get rid of.

To be honest, I would not recommend posting the items though as one does not really know how much the post office "shakes" the parcel... that could lead to a few explosions along the way!
    Click here for great deals!

Comment

i have also sold some unopened beer bottles over 30 years old and packed very securely, they all exploded.
      VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

I had a few pepsi star wars collection cans, 2 of them ran dry the contents just vanished, 1 exploded the rest I dumped after cleaning the mess of the 1 that did explode.

Comment

Is the idea to collect the can/bottle or the contents? In the case of a can would it not be wise to punch a small hole in the bottom of the can and dispose of the contents?
          Visit my hive!

Comment

Working...
          X