Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AIR KING G-725 Silvertone Chassis 1948 Model/GARRARD Turntable Model : 6.200 CP

Hi Morne/Cuan

Please could you tell me where i can list these 2 items, they are both Antiques but i don't see any listing feature for Record Players and Recorders, please help!

1. AIR KING G-725 Silvertone Chassis 1948 Model
    2. GARRARD Turntable Model : 6.200 CP

Regards,

Mari'
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

We've also got a Garrard Turntable in mint condition. Why we keep it, goodness knows, but it's one of my husband's "treasures"! But I will be interested to see how and where you list it and what you get for it. They're the best turntables ever made, according to my hubbie!
    Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
    Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Hi

It can be listed under Electronics > Hi Fi & Home Theatre Systems. There isn't a category for this under Antigues.

Kind regards
      Cuan

Comment

AIR KING G-725 Silvertone Chassis 1948 Model/GARRARD Turntable Model : 6.200 CP

;)Thanks Cuan, do i just say Antique or Vintage when i list it!
        VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

It's up to you, you could use both... :)

Comment

AIR KING G-725 Silvertone Chassis 1948 Model/GARRARD Turntable Model : 6.200 CP

Thanks, i appreciate the help, enjoy the rest of your day/evening!
            VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Working...
            X