No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artist Dawie Mocke

Hi There

Does anyone know what happened to Dawie Mocke, who regularly sold Wildlife Drawings? I am an admirer of he's work and wondered if he has an art website or something for me to follow he's progress.

Thank you!

Dawie Mocke

no feedback? Anyone knows where he can be contacted to commission him? Tx

Comment

He is on Facebook,search dawie mocke and you will find him,should be able to contact him via facebook

Comment

I'm also an admirer , he is really good , check link http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...4129&ref=share , thats his facebook artist page :)

His official website http://www.dawiemocke.com/ I bookmarked it :) He is probably the best pencil drawing artist , havnt seen anyone with such detail among all the SA artist who do pencil , acrylic, pastel and charcoal
        Last edited by admin; 28-07-09, 16:09. Reason: Merged posts
        :)Bid or Buy Items:)

Comment

My goodness!! His work is phenomenal.
          Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

Are you interested in buying in any of his prints I have numerious ones I need to sel

Are you interested in buting any prints as I have numerous one I need to sell, please advise and I can send you pics
            Originally posted by LVD1810 View Post
            Hi There

Does anyone know what happened to Dawie Mocke, who regularly sold Wildlife Drawings? I am an admirer of he's work and wondered if he has an art website or something for me to follow he's progress.

Thank you!

Comment

Kan iemand my dalk se of die Mia Venter skildery oorspronklik is asb.?
              ek het dit gekoop as "Original" maar sien die handtekening verskil001 (4).jpgnie of dit moontlik van haar eerste werke mag wees nie?

Comment

Working...
              X