Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recycled crafts

I have been really working my hands big time creating recycled crafts. Iknow you are probably thinking what type of crafts? Well I have done many fashionable bags from magazine to newspaper to sweets wrapper etc. Recently I did bags out of LP (records) and they look stunning.

So now I am trying to sell them on BOB and I am not sure where to post it. Under crafts or Accessories under bags. Please if anyone can help me expose my crafts at the better category as I am not sure where to classify them.

These are fresh and unique ideas and I believe they are to be seen.
    Items I am selling.

Originally posted by Unique Crafts View Post
    I have been really working my hands big time creating recycled crafts.
    Well done - I will always support anyone who uses re-cycling for their crafts! Good luck in selling your products. :)
    Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
    Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Craft Handbags

Originally posted by Unique Crafts View Post
      I have been really working my hands big time creating recycled crafts. Iknow you are probably thinking what type of crafts? Well I have done many fashionable bags from magazine to newspaper to sweets wrapper etc. Recently I did bags out of LP (records) and they look stunning.

So now I am trying to sell them on BOB and I am not sure where to post it. Under crafts or Accessories under bags. Please if anyone can help me expose my crafts at the better category as I am not sure where to classify them.

These are fresh and unique ideas and I believe they are to be seen.
      Hi There,
      I suggest that you put them under bags.
      The crafts section is mainly used for materials that people buy to make crafts themselves.
      Hope that helps.

Natalie_R: Category Manager for Fashion; Books & Education and Art - bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest online market place.
      bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

Working...
      X