Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secrets of South African Auction

I am so happy that I have achieved the biggest goal I have setted for my self, to publish a package on Auctions in South Africa. This is a well detailed book that spills all the beans regarding Auctions either online or offline :P

It wasnt an easy journey but it has been travelled and now you can check out the whole researched that is putted together.

Please check it out:
    http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/item/I...adeId=12238707

Looking forward to hearing from you :roll: :roll:
    Items I am selling.

Why dont you then sell some items yourself on Bid or Buy if you know all the secrets?

Comment

Hello Unique Crafts

Does your CD set include any tips on how to outwit the competition at Stamp (philatelic) Auctions?

Regards

jacques
      Philately starts where the catalogue stops.
      Items I have for sale.

Comment

I do not mean to offend but I am also interested in why someone who has such indepth knowledge has to date sold 9 items on bidorbuy only for which you have only received 3 positive ratings.
        Clothes|Accessories|Shoes|Stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by TaLamia View Post
          I do not mean to offend but I am also interested in why someone who has such indepth knowledge has to date sold 9 items on bidorbuy only for which you have only received 3 positive ratings.
          Good question TLamia. But I wish the author every success with her book.
          Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
          Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Working...
          X