Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Look Book Category

I'm not sure who is busy sorting out the book categories (Craig?), but so far it looks fantastic especially the Horror Fiction......great work guys. :)
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Originally posted by voldermort View Post
    I'm not sure who is busy sorting out the book categories (Craig?), but so far it looks fantastic especially the Horror Fiction......great work guys. :)
    Hi there!

Actually... it is me!:)
    I am trying to spruce up the Art, Books & Education and Clothing, Shoes & Accessories sections on bidorbuy.co.za...
    So let me know your comments and/or suggestions!

Natalie_R: Category Manager for Fashion; Books & Education and Art - bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest online market place.
    bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

Originally posted by NatalieReffo View Post
      Hi there!

Actually... it is me!:)
      I am trying to spruce up the Art, Books & Education and Clothing, Shoes & Accessories sections on bidorbuy.co.za...
      So let me know your comments and/or suggestions!
      Well you are doing a fine job :)
      However one suggestion that I do have......a category that is sorely lacking is Non Fiction "True Crime". I, & I am sure many other sellers as well, have a lot of these books to sell & for my part, there being no category to put them under, I have placed them under "Crime Fiction".
      This is definately not the right category for them but if you place them under Other Non-Fiction you would be lucky to get one page view.
      Otherwise as I said........a fine job & looking really good :)

Samantha
      VIEW MY ITEMS!

“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Comment

True Crime

I'll see what I can do...

Natalie_R: Category Manager for Fashion; Books & Education and Art - bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest online market place.

Comment

Originally posted by NatalieReffo View Post
          I'll see what I can do...
          Thank you.......:)
          VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Hi Natalie
            I never know where to list my 'humour' books???
            Sue

Comment

Almost a year later and still no sign of a True Crime category, as it is at the moment I have true crime listed under Crime Fiction, Militaria, History & Politics and Africana....please guys can you look into this category as it is desperately needed.
              Thanks
              VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

I agree with Voldermort that we need a category for True Crime as I have come across some books but did not post because I was not sure where they should go.

The other thing is I have seen there is Scope Magazines being sold on BoB and I need to complain AS THE PICTURES ARE TOO SMALL can you make them bigger as my eyesight is not so good anymore. The magazine brings back lots of mammories indeed.

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Shame Wayne, seems your one eye is not so reliable anymore
                  VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Shame Wayne, seems your one eye is not so reliable anymore
                    it seems my glass eye has a cataract.

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by wayjen View Post
                      it seems my glass eye has a cataract.
                      as long as you retain your mammary, all will be well
                      VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

yaay, thank you to whoever it is who has now included a True Crime category in the book section
                        VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

yaay, thank you to whoever it is who has now included a True Crime category in the book section
                          Finally we have a True Crime category!
                          Apologies for the wait.

Enjoy

Comment

Where is Natalie?

What is Chick Lit? Is it Literature for Chicks?

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by wayjen View Post
                              Where is Natalie?

What is Chick Lit? Is it Literature for Chicks?
                              Im not Natalie but I imagine it's literature for the birds......
                              VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Working...
                              X