Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on selling of camping equipment - Is there a demand?

I am looking to ascertain whether there is a demand for quality camping and outdoor equipment. I have a supplier who can supply me with any of the products you can purchase in one of the large caravan and camping franchises.

I however see that there isnt all that much action in the sport and leisure category.Do you guys think this is merely because there arent many quality products available or what?

Your opinions and (un)educated guesses would be much appreciated!!

Yes, I agree that there will always be a demand for camping and outdoor equipment. Especially in today's economic recession, people tend to look for cheaper holidays.
    Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
    Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

I will try my best not to buy camping equipment from any Makro, Outdoor Warehouse, Sportmans warehouse etc. They are simply low quality items with a very high price.

We bought a tent from Outdoor Warehouse, suppose to be "the tent" for South African weather. It did not stand too long against the Drakensberg wind - nor did the stupid Makro Gazebo. What a waste of money.
      VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Why not list some and see what happens. If you can afford the home page listing you can gauge the interest over a week or two.
        Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

Originally posted by mellowred View Post
          Why not list some and see what happens. If you can afford the home page listing you can gauge the interest over a week or two.
          Think the seller already forgot about it - check at the date it was posted. Also go check at the items sold - think he/she went for the games market instead.
          Jacque31

Comment

roflmao ... Ooops perhaps I should check the dates before throwing in my 2c. :D
            Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

Working...
            X