No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SELLER pulling out of a Bid?

Hi there,
    what does one do if you find that the seller sold the bid you have won to someone else???

Report this to community watch. It might be as genuine mistake as these things do happen sometimes, but let them investigate
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

:)I have to agree with Tananka here, let BOB know and see what they say, you could also mail hello@bidorbuy.co.za, they are truely fabulous coming to things like this!
      VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

Hi Thebride2,

Welcome to the Forum.

Please supply a link to the auction in question.

Thank you.
        bidorbuy Forum Administrator

bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest market place.
        bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

Personal offers

What is the rules regarding personal offers? I have a buyer who said he would pay me on the 25th of june.I sold him a blackberry 8310 curve on auction.Am I allowed to offer the item to the runner-up but I do not want to commit breach of contract.Please help!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DHct9 View Post
            What is the rules regarding personal offers? I have a buyer who said he would pay me on the 25th of june.I sold him a blackberry 8310 curve on auction.Am I allowed to offer the item to the runner-up but I do not want to commit breach of contract.Please help!!!!!!!!
            Morning, you can only offer a Personal Offer to a buyer once the SNC has been finalized by BOB!
            VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

Working...
            X