No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help Finding Suppliers for Lingerie

Hi There

A friend of mine is opening a lingerie shop and quite stupidly I agreed to help her find suppliers, if I knew it would be such a difficult task, I might have advised her not to open a shop in the first place. After spending hours trying to find suppliers for Lingerie and writing e-mails after e-mail to potential suppliers that don't reply, I have had no luck. We prefer to buy from bidorbuy as we are out in the sticks and online is a way for us to get in to contact with the rest of the world without the costs and hassles of travelling. Is there any of you guys out there that sell Triumph in wholesale lots or at wholesale prices for resale purposes??? If so PLEASE let me know and Please list your goods.

Thanks

Regards

Evelyn Duperron
    Last edited by DanceAge; 15-07-09, 23:02. Reason: Removed email address

Hi Evelyn,

Welcome to the Forum.

You can ask for Lingerie on the Forum as long as the sales go through the bidorbuy auction site. Contact details are not permitted, you can discuss possible deals here in the thread or in PM's.

Regards
    bidorbuy Forum Administrator

bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest market place.
    bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

Thank you very much!

Comment

You are welcome to vist my shop.

Hi, I sell lingerie, you are welcome to visit my bob shop. I do wholesales too, you can buy from my shop.

Thanks
        Ernest
        Come into my shop

Comment

Just before you Buy. Please check the rating system of a seller and then decide if you want to buy from him.

Rnc
          People shouldn't wear purple , Barney gets upset.
          VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Hey there. Thanks. Will do.

Comment

I sell Lingerie

Hi, I do sell Lingerie on a wholesale/party basis but have not listed it on BoB yet. I will be doing so next week. Will contact you via this means then.
              Zero Limits

Comment

Please check my items.Thanks.
                Sincerity and honesty! Quality and Competitive price!
                "win-win" deal for all!
                Please visit my shop

Comment

Extremely good advice!!

Originally posted by Rare NotesCoins View Post
                  Just before you Buy. Please check the rating system of a seller and then decide if you want to buy from him.

Rnc
                  As a buyer only (not a seller) this is one of the BEST bits of advice you can get!!:)

(I'm a buyer only - sorry that was a little ambiguous - buyers AND sellers need to look at each other's ratings...;))
                  Last edited by MsPlod; 28-05-10, 20:54. Reason: added last sentence...
                  "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

Hi DanceAge
                    Are you still looking for lingerie stock? I am thinking of selling all my stock. I use to sell on BoB but due to back injury I had to stop. Look at my ratings as a seller for more details of my kind of items.

Anybody else looking for bra's, nighties, corsets, panties, etc, etc.? Mostly Plus Size items.

We will do the deal on BoB. No private deals.

Linka
                    View my items on bidorbuy!

Comment

Putting links to your own website is not permitted.

this is a trading site on which contact details are not permitted.
                      Art, Stunning Ceramics, Jewellery Visit my Bob Shoppe, Antiques, Books, Music, Hand Basins and More

Comment

JPBon

Putting links to your own website is not permitted.

this is a trading site on which contact details are not permitted.
                        Why are you telling me this? There are no links to any websites on my thread and I stated that I will only work through BOB, no private sales. I have not even had the time to list all my stock as I have promised to one of the forum members.....
                        View my items on bidorbuy!

Comment

The post in question has been deleted.
                          Art, Stunning Ceramics, Jewellery Visit my Bob Shoppe, Antiques, Books, Music, Hand Basins and More

Comment

Working...
                          X