Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BP Skatkis & Shell Tokens

Can anyone help with a bit of info like when and why these tokens were made? I don't collect this stuff but I am a little curious.

Visit my hive!

looks like something to do with space travel. Veldpond is a valuable ZAR coin

Google it!!
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

I remember these tokens. I was still a little girl when BP had this. Year - not sure but I think round about 1975 - 1977? Can be wrong
      VIEW MY ITEMS!

If it wasn't for the 'last minute', nothing would get done.

Comment

Moppies, you are still a dear little girl and remind me of the English poem
        There was a little girl, who had a little curl
        Right in the middle of her forehead.
        When she was good, she was very very good
        And when she was bad she was horrid.

There were lots of tokens around in the 1970's - many of them at the time when we had petrol restrictions and one couldn't buy petrol after 5 p.m. Does anyone remember those horrible times?
        Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
        Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Originally posted by lilythepink View Post
          Moppies, you are still a dear little girl and remind me of the English poem
          There was a little girl, who had a little curl
          Right in the middle of her forehead.
          When she was good, she was very very good
          And when she was bad she was horrid.

There were lots of tokens around in the 1970's - many of them at the time when we had petrol restrictions and one couldn't buy petrol after 5 p.m. Does anyone remember those horrible times?
          Actually I would appreciate a little curl!!

Goodness - can I remember those days. We were on holiday somewhere between "niks en nerens" and we had to wait at the petrol station till the next morning!! Mom was LIVID and dad, dear dad, he was only smiling....
          VIEW MY ITEMS!

If it wasn't for the 'last minute', nothing would get done.

Comment

Working...
          X