Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls Help

Hi AllI hope that I'm allowed to paste this question here, if not pls forgive me and admin pls delete it.Can anyone with coin and notes experience pls help this person. I have found it on bidorbuy's fan page on facebook.RgdsTjaartYesterday at 7:22am · Comment ·LikeUnlike · FlagWrite a comment...Dave Scott Hi everyone, I have some old currency notes that I would like to sell, but I can't seem to find anything on the net to start the price off at. Is there anyone that may be able to help? I also have a bag full of coins from all over the world. Thanks

Originally posted by Tjaart van der walt View Post
    Hi AllI hope that I'm allowed to paste this question here, if not pls forgive me and admin pls delete it.Can anyone with coin and notes experience pls help this person. I have found it on bidorbuy's fan page on facebook.RgdsTjaartYesterday at 7:22am · Comment ·LikeUnlike · FlagWrite a comment...Dave Scott Hi everyone, I have some old currency notes that I would like to sell, but I can't seem to find anything on the net to start the price off at. Is there anyone that may be able to help? I also have a bag full of coins from all over the world. Thanks
    Hi Tjaart

I suggest you post some pics of what you have
    STEVE
    “Numismatists are the guardians of history for future generations”

Comment

Working...
    X