No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krugers Millions!!!

Hi guys!

I read this story about krugers missing treasure and thought I would just share it with you:

GoTravel24.com | In search of Kruger's millions

Cheers
    Veto111

The Kruger Millions

Here is an interesting story ...

President Paul Kruger and Kruger millions

BUT, there was a book written in the 70s or 80s entiteld "The Kruger Millions" by a decendant of Kruger - (the author is also a Kruger) a well researched and well written book - there is a copy in the Bellville library - ... the conclusion (of the author) was that the "Kruger Millions" is a myth - it never existed.

I believe this, but some lesser hoards of Kruger Gold Pounds were indeed found through the years - I recall reading somewhere that when the foundations of the Union Buildings at Meintjies Kop, Pretoria, were dug a few years after the Boer War ended, a few boxes of Kruger Ponde were unearthed - but nowhere near anything that can be called "millions"

But this "myth" is a nice "maybe"- and maybe someday someone will stumble upon the "Kruger Millions" - have them all graded at NGC or PCGS - and send the price of Kruger Ponde where do you think?

Pierre

Comment

I remember many stories from grandmothers, uncle's and so forth about the mysterious millions, I find it hard to believe that Kruger would deliberately leave a fortune behind and not take it with him overseas.
      Ambient Music is the Wallpaper of my Mind

Click Here to View My Items For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by kyle2 View Post
        I remember many stories from grandmothers, uncle's and so forth about the mysterious millions, I find it hard to believe that Kruger would deliberately leave a fortune behind and not take it with him overseas.
        Or in his coffin?
        Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
        Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Originally posted by lilythepink View Post
          Or in his coffin?
          Hi lily

I remember my late Gran always telling me "If I can't take it with me, then I aint going" poor soul, passed away aged 97.
          Keep well
          Items I am selling.

The tongue weighs practically nothing..
          Some people can't hold it!!

Comment

Working...
          X