X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning - Beware of cheap laptops being advertised

Hi All

Please take care when dealing with new users to forum advertising cheap laptops, they may be scammers looking to conclude deals off the site. If they ask you to PM them, please do so with caution, we cannot help you if you transact off the site with these people.

Kind regards
    Cuan

Hi Cuan,

there is a user "edomingoz" from overseas offering charger. Is it safe to deal with this person?

Comment

Hi Trade Route Mall,

He is disabled for now, so wait till he is enabled again, and please remind him that all sales have to go through bob and not in PM's on the forum.

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/seller/1243705/edomingoz

Thank you.
      bidorbuy Forum Administrator

bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest market place.
      bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

Sure, will do that.

Comment

This same user tried to sell me Robotech DVDs through the PM system. He said he will only list the items if I agreed to purchase (in dollars too!). Surely this is against the rules.
          Click here to see items I have for sale.

Comment

Cheap Laptop

Hi there, I am really interested in a laptop that is on BOB, but worried it's a scam, how can I check and what guarantees do I have if I do the buy now function with BOB?

Comment

Originally posted by livesteel View Post
              Hi there, I am really interested in a laptop that is on BOB, but worried it's a scam, how can I check and what guarantees do I have if I do the buy now function with BOB?
              What is the laptop link , and before you buy pm I`ll list the same laptop.. I buy direct from suppliers.
              Click here to VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

reseller of cheap product looking for support

HI bidorbuy community.

I have been selling online for some time now . I have my own website , i have a fully verified paypal account for years ....

I just start selling now on bid or buy . Like so how can i prove to bidorbuy community that i am a legit seller.

I got happy because i thought bid or buy was acting like a escrow service and keep money until my clients received the product.

I am happy with that . But am i thinking right or please someone can help me . I want to start slow and gain trust of people ..but how can i do this . I have very good products at very good prices and i think i could also help people to get cheap products.

I am a honest person and dont like to prejudicate other people.

Can someone help me and point me in the righ direction please.

Thanks.
                aq
                Last edited by alvaroqueiros64; 23-09-12, 20:24.

Comment

The right direction is to the exit, we do not allow links to outside sites here.

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Hi,

thanks for your kind introduction , I just refered the website for people to see it .

Comment

Welcome to the forum, alvaroqueirosa64.

It is so important for sellers (and buyers) to read all the rules of Bid or Buy before posting their info on the forum or in the ads as it is not allowed.

Please stay with BoB if you intend selling on the site - it's the best in the country if not in the world - and you will get all the help you can possibly need. But it is important to follow all the rules. Good luck with your sales.-
                      Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
                      Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

I also want to buy a laptop, can you please check if it is a scam or not? Would really appreciate it.

Dell - Dell 17R 3D Edition : i7-3630QM, 2GB GT650, 1TB HDD, BluRay, 17.3" FullHD Screen for sale in Rustenburg (ID:92089757)

Comment

The seller is Verified and is linked to a second account - All ratings received by Brilliant_Tech on bidorbuy.co.za

Comment

Working...
                          X