Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May we ask advice on prices?

I'm still very green regarding the rules and regulations on BoB and this forum, so would rather ask a daft question than get booted off through ignorance.
    (I'm very wary of Admin ... those guns look dangerous :p)

I have a shop where I buy and sell everything and anything. Sometimes i get stuff in and have no idea what it is or am not sure of the value.

Is it acceptable to ask the experts on this forum? Even if the items don't end up listed on BoB? Or is this considered an abuse of BoBbers time and knowledge?

Thanks
    Mandy

PS : I intend listing everything, but at the pace I'm going that could take a decade or two
    Last edited by mellowred; 02-06-09, 11:12. Reason: wrong forum, i was going to ask advice on a comp price and got carried away
    Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Have a look at jump.co.za for some items, it shows price comparison for newer items,
    What's for sale today?

Comment

thanks that will help with some items
      Items I have for sale.

Comment

also try pricecheck.co.za very helpful to get a general "retail" price of goods.

Comment

Hmmm, I just learnt something new ;-)
          What's for sale today?

Comment

Thanks sniper - will check that site too. Problem is, sometimes I don't even know what the item is
            Items I have for sale.

Comment

Hi

Post a pic on the forum and I am sure on of the friendly, helpful and knowledgeable forum members will help you out. ;)
              We do IT!
              See all our listings here...

Comment

Working...
              X