Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor Slip, Major Loss

Nooooo, just lost 8 000 stock photo's :( Idiot I!!! 2 years of photography, up to 5 pics of each item to get the correct one, hours of editing per batch. Weeping & wailing and gnashing of teeth, self-flagellation, sack cloth & ashes!!
    "It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness" - Chinese Proverb
    "Be always at war with ur vices, at peace with ur neighbors and let each New Day find u a better Person"

Originally posted by BeadsandBaubles View Post
    Nooooo, just lost 8 000 stock photo's :( Idiot I!!! 2 years of photography, up to 5 pics of each item to get the correct one, hours of editing per batch. Weeping & wailing and gnashing of teeth, self-flagellation, sack cloth & ashes!!
    Oh Sandy!!!!!
    Horrible - is there absolutely no way to retrieve them?
    "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

My heart goes out to you. That's an absolute disaster.:(
      VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Hi B&B
        Don't lose hope. There are many wonderful programmes out there that may be able to retrieve them. Good luck.
        Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

My deepest sympathies, B&B. Sounds like a nightmare.
          Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
          Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

BB, do a google search. I deleted family photos a while ago, and was able to retrieve them via a free program. Sorry I can't remember what it was, but I know it was a freeware program. Even worked on my mum-in-law's cellphone's memory card, restoring images deleted months ago.
            See all jewellery from Asha Craft!

"The purest form of love comes from your children."

Comment

Hi BB. You take take your PC in and the items CAN be retrieved from your hard drive. I had the same and took my PC to The Nerds, our local pc boffins. They were able to retrieve everything! GOOD LUCK

Comment

Working...
              X