Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By Chance

Discovered by chance - busy cleaning floor tiles and forgetting I had on a charm bracelet, put my arm in the cleaning water. Bracelet came out stunningly bright. So I decided to test this specific tile cleaner on a few different materials with the following results:

The best results came from using a sponge and cleaning with the FOAM it produces and not with the liquid itself.
    • wooden beads - no stripping of colours or coatings noticed, but had to make sure only the foam is used to wipe it clean, to much water and the wood swells. Wiped off with a clean very slightly damp cloth. Stunning results!
    • CCB or other metal coatings, on wood, acrylic, glass, etc - WOW!!! made everything look newer than new. Also had to make sure to use the foam only and then rinsed off under cold water and left to hang dry.
    • Metal, brilliant results - had to fiddle around with the concentrations a bit for different types. Really brightens, even plain lead cast goodies. The foam just seems to lift any grunge off.
    • Glass, triple WoW!!
    The product - plain old Cobra Active Tile Cleaner 2 in 1 (Lavender Gardens fragrance). Dilution: I found that as long as foam could be produced using a sponge (as much as a tablespoon to a cupful of water) it worked lovely. I did not try to use undiluted.
    "It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness" - Chinese Proverb
    "Be always at war with ur vices, at peace with ur neighbors and let each New Day find u a better Person"

Cool! Very interesting find. I love using toothpaste and an old toothbrush, it makes my silver and gold jewellery look like new
    See all jewellery from Asha Craft!

"The purest form of love comes from your children."

Comment

Working...
    X