Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so dissapointed *sniff*

after 2 years of making my scrap book clothing i finally decided its time to try the world wide web,,, so it took me a day to figure out how to upload this on this site, and no one is buying my items..

the craftshops and every one where we do workshops buy the clothing i cant keep up. maybe my pictures are not clear enough,

what do u all think.
    View my items!

We'll check it out?

This is wonderful if people can improvise and be entrpreneural. Great! Never heard of scrapbook clothing...will check it out.
    View my items!

Comment

thanks

no there is no clothing any where i coudnt find any so it took me for ever to find the right material, pens glue etc that works... and every where i go woman love them..
      View my items!

Comment

There is a Scrapbooking future

Download ICQ and we can chat...ok?
        View my items!

Comment

sorry

i only have hotmail... must i just type in icq on the web and download
          View my items!

Comment

Click on our ICQ with the green flower and take it from there...ok?
            View my items!

Comment

We will defenitely support you.....you will recieve an order soon via bidorbuy.
              View my items!

Comment

ok

i am now on icq where do i go from there
                View my items!

Comment

Did you register?
                  View my items!

Comment

yes

AnnieBP
                    View my items!

Comment

Tiny little things. What is it used for?

Edit: Bookmarks?
                      Items I have for sale.

Comment

Live chat...the same as skype. Should you have skype...give us your skypename...should that be easier
                        View my items!

Comment

Hi

Your items look good - a lot of hard work goes into making "tiny" items...

But perhaps you could give some more info in your description, and perhaps also include an "example of use" image where the item for sale is being used. Also, a brief explanation of scrapbooking could help too...

Not many people would know the purpose of these "clothing items" so to show an example could help you along.

Good luck!

Cali Craft
                          Click here for great deals!

Comment

thanks

hi thanks i never thought of that,, but u know there was only one place to upload a photo so where will i put the sample. sorry i have been a member for only 10 days so im really battling with this.
                            View my items!

Comment

Hi

You do the image upload, but do your "thumbnail" (sample) image last!

Say you want to load three images into your listing:
                              1) upload the third image and before you close the "upload image" window, right click on the image, copy and then go to the listing and paste - you should be asked about "access" - just allow.
                              2) repeat for the second image using the same procedure
                              3) repeat for the "main" image / your thumbnail. The final image that you upload on a listing will become the thumbnail pic!

Hope this helps. Takes a bit of practice though sometimes... but persevere until you get it right!

Cali Craft
                              Click here for great deals!

Comment

Working...
                              X