No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to List?

Hiya Fellow Crafters

I would be grateful for some advice please.

Firstly, as per my previous thread re: the "decorateable" (lol) findings I have managed to obtain some acrylic chatons - these I will be listing form the 1st April, unfortunately not a large variety in sizes, but quite lovely colours.

Secondly, my question(s) - I have managed to get hold of some gorgeous cold enamel paints for use on the findings as well, I would like to list them together with the chatons and the findings in the "findings" category as they are goods that complement each other, but could also be used for separate purposes as well.
    • Would it be permissable to list these there as well - although the small craft paint tins are not findings I am listing them exclusively for the range?
    • Is it permissable to post a YouTube link which demonstrates how to use the enamelling correctly?
    Thanks in advance for ur help.

Happy Crafting :)
    Sandy
    "It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness" - Chinese Proverb
    "Be always at war with ur vices, at peace with ur neighbors and let each New Day find u a better Person"

I can't see why you can't link the YouTube video. No prices are mentioned and an item is not being sold, just demonstrated.
    Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

Andries might have the answer to this one! Or, no doubt, Cuan - if they haven't gone off to distant Forums for the night?
      Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
      Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

I am sure a link to the instructional video on YouTube would be fine. ;)
        bidorbuy Forum Administrator

bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest market place.
        bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

A big thanks

Thanks all for the input, greatly appreciated.
          "It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness" - Chinese Proverb
          "Be always at war with ur vices, at peace with ur neighbors and let each New Day find u a better Person"

Comment

Working...
          X