Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you really had to compare the Two!

I won’t claim any credit for this one, I wish I could though. I came across this article about what it would be like if you had to compare your girlfriend to a gaming console. I just had to share it :D!
    Here’s a piece from the article:

The Super Nintendo Girl
    You never forget your first time. Back then, you didn’t care how “edgy” or “cool” a girl was, you just wanted to have fun. Pure, sweet, innocent fun. Sure, she wasn’t the hottest girl you’d ever date, but she had personality. Like all first loves, you thought it would last forever, which is why it was such a surprise when you dumped her for…

The PS3 girl
    Hot. Oh my, she’s so hot. Sometimes you think you could just sit and watch her talk all day. (Which is good, because often you’ll be doing just that.) Sure, she has expensive tastes, and doesn’t really like to do that many different things, and you’ll definitely have to buy her some accessories if you want to make the relationship work, but, um… we mentioned the hot part, right?

Well, I wonder about that Xbox girl. I didn't see anything on her, but what I can say is that she might look good in Black.

Can you compare your girlfriend or boyfriend (not to forget the ladies of course) to a game console? just avoid turning the console wars to wars at home! ;)

It's all in the mind!
    bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's Largest Online Market Place.

bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

I would pick the PSP Girl

shes slim and trim, good looking in black or white plus you can buy her clothes(skins) to suite your mood, shes portable she can fit into your back pocket;)

Shes very compatible with the PS3 girl:D (no explanation needed),

last but not least shes always at hand when you are feeling bored

Comment

PS3 girl of course ps3 girl - Google Search :o
      Review www.bidorbuy.co.za on alexa.com
      Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Comment

Originally posted by MacMuffin View Post
        PS3 girl of course ps3 girl - Google Search :o
        Definitely:p
        Jacque31

Comment

Try searching for xbox girl and nintendo girl on google too! There's some serious competition!

It's all in the mind!
          bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's Largest Online Market Place.

bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

Originally posted by Steve87 View Post
            Try searching for xbox girl and nintendo girl on google too! There's some serious competition!
            I must agree - Nintendo was not that appealing, but XBOX had some serious competition - just a pity that their console is so crappy (speaking as a true Sony fanboy)

Comment

Sorry but I must laugh at how many gamer boy stereotypes this thread reinforces. :D Incidentally if you look for just about anything followed by girl you'll probably get at least one pic of a bikini clad female on the first page. Such is the nature of the internet it seems.
              VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by Daykie View Post
                Sorry but I must laugh at how many gamer boy stereotypes this thread reinforces. :D Incidentally if you look for just about anything followed by girl you'll probably get at least one pic of a bikini clad female on the first page. Such is the nature of the internet it seems.
                perhaps I am lucky then - my wife is a gamer and pretty much looks like one of those gals on the 1st page google search :p

Comment

Sorry but I must laugh at how many gamer boy stereotypes this thread reinforces.
                  Sorry - just check the % of PS3 fans vs Wii fans you come across = PS3 more popular = PS3 is far superior than Wii = Wii sucks !:p Sorry I just had to give the fanboy war some new life again as it started to die down. I'm sure Daykie will be the first one to correct me on my comment.

As for the google thing - yeah you will always get a bikini clad girl whatever your search term is.... ******** girl. But the girls you get with PS3 is better than with Wii, again showing PS3 is better lol:D
                  Jacque31

Comment

Originally posted by MacMuffin View Post
                    perhaps I am lucky then - my wife is a gamer and pretty much looks like one of those gals on the 1st page google search :p
                    Show off! :p
                    Visit my hive!

Comment

Haha well not sure what I see when I search for the two is the same as everyone else, seeing as safe search is on, but there seems to be similar level of bikini girls on the first page, I can only imagine the results if safe search was disabled. If the fact that sony paid, in your opinion, a hotter girl, to pose with their product means it's better, then good for all of you but you're only strengthening the stereotype that hardcore gamers are lonely. :D

Besides real hardcore gamer girls are never a pretty sight. Think female version of a hardcore gamer guy! *shudder*.
                      And staying on topic, my wife is a lot better than a console, for the following reasons:
                      1. She's beautiful! All consoles are plastic, so if you like plastic women, I can see how they'd equate
                      2. She's unique and original, all of our consoles are one of a few million all the same, whereas she's one in a few billion
                      3. I could live without a console
                      4. I don't have to be in one place to enjoy the company of my wife
                      5. My wife loves me and wants to hang out, the consoles don't care if I spend time with them or not.
                      6. She's only got eyes for me, the console doesn't care
                      7. The console wouldn't appreciate going out to dinner with me
                      8. She functions without electricity
                      9. She doesn't need to be upgraded every few years
                      10. Did I mention she's beautiful? :D

So hence why I have not compared any console to a woman, they are like a VW beatle compared to a Konigsegg.
                      VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

then good for all of you but you're only strengthening the stereotype that hardcore gamers are lonely. :D
                        Not really agree there, so that means I'm not a hardcore gamer, because I have a girlfriend. Okay I am far from a hardcore gamer, play when I have time, not to mention money to throw around as this is one expensive pastime/hobby whatever we have.:( Anyway but like you said stereotype. :p And for the comment of Sony paying for hot girls posing with the consoles.....at least we know who's got money to throw around, as for Wii maybe they will catch up one day;) ......maybe
                        Jacque31

Comment

Hehe... nope, you probably aren't a hardcore gamer...
                          This guy however, probably is:

And this guy:

And here are some hardcore gamer girls:

:D

EDIT To add: Nintendo doesn't need to spend money on girls, because the console sells itself without cheap tricks! HAHA.
                          Last edited by Daykie; 14-07-10, 18:39.
                          VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Nintendo doesn't need to spend money on girls, because the console sells itself without cheap tricks! HAHA.
                            Note added - sells itself without cheap tricks, the whole console is loaded with tricks & gimmicks:p
                            As for the pictures:
                            That first picture, all I can say is LOL:D:D:D
                            The second picture - WOW, but that hardcore with sport posters on the wall, don't think so - probably photoshoped;)!
                            Jacque31

Comment

Hmm I dunno, the shadows seem to match and there are gaps in his collection. If he was going to photo shop, why not add the wii and PS3?
                              VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Working...
                              X