Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a grandma!!!!!

WOW both my little yorkshire terriers got pups last Friday my one baby got 7 pups and yesterday my other little girl gave birth to 6 pups.
    They are sooooooo small they look like little rats! I keep looking at them, I can't stop hehehehe

Some pics, come on we need to see

Ouch thats many puppies to care for. Sure you will need a loving hand to help. Lots of space here by me
    Selective choices allow for selective karma...choose wisely
    Click here to veiw my Items here

Comment

I must just finish my VAT for the month then I will get some pics up. The 2 mothers are soo good, but I just can't help to sit and watch. LOL you more than welcome to come help watch lol

Originally posted by BumbleBabe View Post
      Some pics, come on we need to see:blink1e :

Ouch thats many puppies to care for. Sure you will need a loving hand to help. Lots of space here by m jue

Comment

Originally posted by jphotography View Post
        I must just finish my VAT for the month then I will get some pics up. The 2 mothers are soo good, but I just can't help to sit and watch. LOL you more than welcome to come help watch lol
        Aw man, can just imagine how cute they must be

Ok ok I will just come watch

Enjoy them, I am saving up for mine going very slowly
        Selective choices allow for selective karma...choose wisely
        Click here to veiw my Items here

Comment

Congratulations, JP! Hope all is going well. It's mind-boggling to think of such little dogs managing to carry such big litters of puppies. How on earth are you ever going to part with any of them?
          Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
          Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Originally posted by jphotography View Post
            WOW both my little yorkshire terriers got pups last Friday my one baby got 7 pups and yesterday my other little girl gave birth to 6 pups.
            They are sooooooo small they look like little rats! I keep looking at them, I can't stop hehehehe
            Oh boy, congradulations, i know the feeling, they are so darn small you can probably fit 3 in your hand. Awwe man, mine will only again have babas next year. I am looking for a tiny male in order to get some new blood (Genetically Speaking) in my breed. How much do you sell your males for and how much does the Mom and Dad weigh and are they registered! Please PM, if you can, hugs and congrads again and again and again, i am so jealous now!
            VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

Lilythepink, I don't part easily and I keep contact will all the buyers I still get pictures on their birthdays. Shame here are 2 pups that is so small you see their little ribs sticking out. But I know they will grow quickly.

Comment

JP

Congrats!

How long does it take you to do your VAT?, been nearly an hour and still no pics. Come on.........

We are all waiting in an.....ti....ci......pation!
                We do IT!
                See all our listings here...

Comment

LOL, I am drinking my tea and then another few hours, pics will be up tomorrow, the VAT normally takes me the whole day and evening! Bleeeeh wish my good luck with it, I hate doing it!

Comment

puppy..jpgOkay so I quickly took a pic with my cell, very difficult to move the pups head as he just want to climb back, but here you can get the indication of how small they are.

Comment

Awwww, that is soooooooooooooooooo cute.

Forgot to add, good luck with your VAT.
                      We do IT!
                      See all our listings here...

Comment

Working...
                      X