Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Passed my Exam, I am oficially an Animal Dog Behaviourist!

Thanks to all my friends who wished me well and all the support during this time, i am pleased and out of my skin to say the least! I have passed and now am officially a Dog Behaviourist! Thank you also to our Lord Almighty and my Guardian Angel and my Dad who i know were with me through this time, this was my dream and it has become a reality! Thanks to my husband and my 2 boys as well for their support and BOB for allowing me to express my feeling of utter joy! To my dogs who inspired me i will always love you and hold you dear to my heart and vow to do my utmost to keep the species running and clean! Love Destiny'sAngels!
    Last edited by DestinysAngels; 08-11-10, 09:20. Reason: Fixing!
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Congratulations!

Now the questions are going to start flooding in... our mutt by example needs her head read! One strange creature she is with some disgusting habits! LOL
    Click here for great deals!

Comment

WOOHOO Congratulations, we knew you could do it.

Now where is the party??
      Selective choices allow for selective karma...choose wisely
      Click here to veiw my Items here

Comment

Thanks Cali, i am out of my skin with joy, i am crying, shouting and everything else, i honestly have feelings i never knew existed, thanks again!
        VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

Originally posted by BumbleBabe View Post
          WOOHOO Congratulations, we knew you could do it.

Now where is the party??
          Thanks BB and thanks for all the support my dear friend, mhwaa!
          VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Warmest congratulations Destiny. What a fantastic achievement! May you find tremendous happiness and satisfaction in helping all animals and their owners. (Sometimes it is the owners who need the help of someone who understands animals, more than the animals themselves!) lol
            Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
            Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Originally posted by DestinysAngels View Post
              Thanks BB and thanks for all the support my dear friend, mhwaa!
              You are very welcome, so glad its done now. Now you can help people and most of all the animals.

Comment

Originally posted by lilythepink View Post
                Warmest congratulations Destiny. What a fantastic achievement! May you find tremendous happiness and satisfaction in helping all animals and their owners. (Sometimes it is the owners who need the help of someone who understands animals, more than the animals themselves!) lol
                So so true.

Comment

Congratulations DA!

I think you should create a listing on BoB where you advertise advice! I know I will be a buyer as I need advice with my pinscher
                  Money is not the root of all evil, but rather the lack thereof!
                  My Bargains

Comment

Originally posted by lilythepink View Post
                    Thank you so much, i surely will and yes it is the owners, after all it is Psycology but i have to help the owner first before i can help the animal, it is a combined efford from both parties and then only will the animal benefit, so my work is cut out for me. But it is going to be one hell of ride i tell you, one that i am going to not just enjoy but i am now able to work with all species and breeds and that is amazing! I cannot wait, next year is my Advanced Course and then i will be working for SABCAP for 2 years and would love to work side by side with my Proffessor/Doctor/Trainer and Mentor whom i have the utmost respect for, he was hard on me, made me cry at times but also made me smile and laugh at the same time. I would also love to work in the Zoo with the feeding of the newborns, shoe i am so looking forward to my life at the moment, i think it must be utter enjoyment when one can work with these animals, it is so rewarding to say the least, have an awsome day!
                    Last edited by DestinysAngels; 08-11-10, 09:31.
                    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by Bertman Trading View Post
                      Congratulations DA!

I think you should create a listing on BoB where you advertise advice! I know I will be a buyer as I need advice with my pinscher
                      Thanks BT, i thought about that long ago, but my aim for now is to focus on the animal itself, then only will i consider doing that, you are in luck, for now advice is free so if you need help PM me, especially whilst i am this happy, i might just do this in the new year and then it will cost you, LOL!
                      VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Thank you so much, i surely will and yes it is the owners, after all it is Psycology but i have to help the owner first before i can help the animal, it is a combined efford from both parties and then only will the animal benefit, so my work is cut out for me. But it is going to be one hell of ride i tell you, one that i am going to not just enjoy but i am now able to work with all species and breeds and that is amazing! I cannot wait, next year is my Advanced Course and then i will be working for SABCAP for 2 years and would love to work side by side with my Proffessor/Doctor/Trainer and Mentor whom i have the utmost respect for, he was hard on me, made me cry at times but also made me smile and laugh at the same time. I would also love to work in the Zoo with the feeding of the newborns, shoe i am so looking forward to my life at the moment, i think it must be utter enjoyment when one can work with these animals, it is so rewarding to say the least, have an awsome day!
                        WOW!! You go girl

May be you can tell me where I am going wrong with my little doggy that thinks she is a rottie. 3 Time this year been torn by other dogs, and monkeys. Just dont learn. I am afraid next time will be the last time .We have spend a fortune to close gaps in the fence but she is smaller and smarter than anything we can come up with. Oh look at me going on again

Enjoy it

Comment

Originally posted by BumbleBabe View Post
                          WOW!! You go girl

May be you can tell me where I am going wrong with my little doggy that thinks she is a rottie. 3 Time this year been torn by other dogs, and monkeys. Just dont learn. I am afraid next time will be the last time .We have spend a fortune to close gaps in the fence but she is smaller and smarter than anything we can come up with. Oh look at me going on again

Enjoy it
                          You know what to do, PM me! I need a full on report before i can comment, i also want to know what you have done up to know, but please give me a break girl i need to relax, still trying to take all this exitement in, advice now will only be giving via PM only, so take advantage untill the end of December, thereafter i will start charging, LOL!
                          VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

You know what to do, PM me! I need a full on report before i can comment, i also want to know what you have done up to know, but please give me a break girl i need to relax, still trying to take all this exitement in, advice now will only be giving via PM only, so take advantage untill the end of December, thereafter i will start charging, LOL!
                            I dont mind, charge me. Just want to make her safe.

Relax for now and then we will all get on you case

Comment

congrats DA may you bring lots of pleasure to all animal lovers
                              VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Working...
                              X