Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredible / Amazing

Hi there, this past week was the first time I have bid on gemstones, always just coin collecting and I have come across the most incredible occurance.

Its called SHIL BIDDING,

The amount of bidding is amazing, incredible and it looks like sellers are getting away with it!!!! A simple excersize this morning after Crazy Wednesday showed 4 sellers using shill bidding, its really not that hard to tell when its happening.

I view myself as a good buyer and seller and have ethics, I WILL NOT EVER BE BIDDING ON CERTAIN SELLERS AUCTIONS AGAIN.

What a mess, I hope that some or other time ETHICS will prevail in the gemstones and rocks auctions.

I really am amazed, I am the first to complain!!!!!!

John

Dear John

We do not allow shill bidding on our site and consider this a serious offence.

The site is monitored for shill bidding on a daily basis, we have systems and reports in place to monitor this, however should you suspect shill bidding, please report it to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za, we will investigate it. Please post links to the auctions in question, as per the forum rules, if you wish to post about this topic.

Thank you
    Cuan

Comment

Working...
    X