No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brain Juice?

Hi

Can anyone recommend a good supplement or tonic that will help for studying and energy. Hubby is starting night-school. Shame, has to get up 3am in the morning for work until 2pm, then 4pm to 10pm school.

I am not looking to buy as I need it very urgently, but if anyone knows of a good product that will probably be available at a pharmacy, clicks or dischem, I would be grateful. If possible it should not contain caffeine or ephedrine (too close too the risk-age for that sort of drug)

Thanking you in advance.
    "It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness" - Chinese Proverb
    "Be always at war with ur vices, at peace with ur neighbors and let each New Day find u a better Person"

Hi there,
    Lecithen is a very good stimulent for the brain, its available in capsules, some research on the net might give you some other insight as well.:)
    Also fish oil, change of diet as well will give good results, more protein less carbohydrates, fish is better than red meat. The ancient greek philosophers were brilliant mathematicians, their main diet was fish.
    Food for thought!;)
    Ambient Music is the Wallpaper of my Mind

Click Here to View My Items For Sale

Comment

You can try Turbovite which you can get at any chemist, in normal and caffeine-free versions, just read the pamphlet. It has Gincko Biloba and really works well, just dont overdo it
      VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Any tonic containing all the B-vitamins will help tremendously.
        Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
        Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Hi Kyle2

Ah yes, of course. Thanks.

Watched a doccie on TV where they did a 5-year experiment with I think about 1200 volunteers in a small English town where the participants were required to substantially increase their intake of Omega 6 and eat Fish, Fish, Fish.

From pensioners to kids to pregnant women took part and the results were outstanding, especially with babies born of mothers who took part. They monitored them until the age of three years old, and what was amazing was how fast they advanced in pre-school - memory and ability to grasp simple mathematics (for three year olds) The kids were all well ahead of their average age group.

Besides that, the results on everyone who took part were outstanding, cholesterol levels dropped signigicantly, blood-pressure, memory improved, risk factor for especially stroke improved, gout and arthiritis problems started to disappear. I can't remember all the results (but at my age those are the important ones)
          "Be always at war with ur vices, at peace with ur neighbors and let each New Day find u a better Person"

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate the recommendations.

Has anyone been to the pharmacy lately for multivits. It's pretty confusing, too many on the market and all claiming to be the best.

Comment

I recommend Nutri B to everyone who is stressed, needs to concentrate, etc. If it can help hubby (as it has for a few years!) it can help everyone. Available reasonably at Clicks.
              Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
              Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Originally posted by BeadsandBaubles View Post
                Thanks, I appreciate the recommendations.

Has anyone been to the pharmacy lately for multivits. It's pretty confusing, too many on the market and all claiming to be the best.
                We have our 7 year old on "Vital Omega 3 & 6 Concentrate" capsules, tried a few others but this one is showing amazing results. Awesome stuff for the brain and helps alot with concentration, also very affordable.
                Visit my hive!

Comment

Working...
                X