Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simulated Pink Diamond Auction 13976249

I have won this bid on a Simulated Pink Diamond Size 7 from Candy Girl Inc on 27/06/2009. I sent the seller a request for a R which he confirmed he will send to me as he does have in stock. I received this stunning ring on 11/07/09 only to find out that it doesn't fit. I then sent the seller an email immediately with regards to this matter and he answered back on 13/07/09 that it is what I requested and that is what he sent me. I took the ring to 2 local jewelers in Cape Town for a second opinion and they confirmed that in alpha code this was a P equivalant to a 8 which explaines why it didn't fit. I sent him a note with regards to this through the bid or buy system on 13/07/09 and up until now I am still waiting for a reply.

The seller's history shows that on 12/12/08 an incorrect ring size was sent to a buyer as well which the seller replied that the size was sent that was on the auction. The matter then was left as is.

I do not intend to badmouth the seller but there is no clear communication from the seller's side and that he is not willing to swop the ring. According to the jewelers a size R is a 9. Is this possible then that sizers can differ from jeweler to jeweler?

The forum is the light on the end of my tunnel seeing that I do not get any good communication from this seller.

Hi Milah01, welcome to the Forum.

Did you send the request for a size R, before or after the auction closed?

Regards,
    Amanda
    See all jewellery from Asha Craft!

"The purest form of love comes from your children."

Comment

Working...
    X