Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military - South African Police - General Ceremonial Sword

I have a South African Police General Ceremonial Sword. Can anybody give me an idea of its value.

Thanks Dan

Sword

Dan, the easiest is to contact one of the people that are dealing with swords. You can try Michael Kaplan Auctions. They might be able to help.

Comment

Re: Military - South African Police - General Ceremonial Sw

Originally posted by d_ronne
      I have a South African Police General Ceremonial Sword. Can anybody give me an idea of its value.

Thanks Dan
      You are lucky. Mine was stolen during a Housebreaking a few years ago and could never get it replaced.

Terrance

"I can only please one person a day, and today ain't your day... (tomorrow ain't looking good either)".

Comment

Terrance,

Maybe you can buy this one now. :lol:

Comment

Was thinking of that Nadia, but I earned mine and feel that it just won't feel the same, paying for something that in the first place I worked hard for.

Terrance

"I can only please one person a day, and today ain't your day... (tomorrow ain't looking good either)".

Comment

And the sad part is, the person who stole it propably doesn't even know what it really is and why people got them...

Comment

Can you post photo of sword?

Comment

R1500 - R2500

Comment

Military - SAP GENERAL SWORD

Hi hannesg2006,
                  I am afraid I am not very computer literate, thus have no idea of how to post a photo. Would appreciate help in this regard. Thanks Dan

Comment

Hi Dan,

You just upload the photo to bob, like you do when making your auctions. Copy the URL and paste it in your post, click on Img then paste the URL then click on Preview, check to see if everything is OK then click Submit.

Regards
                    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - Martin Luther King
                    See all my stuff up for grabs!

Comment

SAP - GERNERAL SWORD

Hi, Andries

Sorry for taking so long to respond.

Thanks for your assistance but I am just not computor literate and I failed to post the photo's but have now done so under the catergory militiria.

Thanks again

Comment

SAP - GERNERAL SWORD

Originally posted by hannesg2006
                        Can you post photo of sword?
                        Hi Hannes,
                        Sorry for taking so long to respond but I have failed to post a photo here so I have listed the sword under the category "Militeria" where I have posted the photo's.

Regards

Dan

Comment

sword

If the sword is chrome it is only worth R500. but if it is gold plated then it is worth up to R1 500.

Comment

SAP General Sword

Hi Wrangle_4X4
                            The sword actually sold for R15200.00

Regards

Dan :lol:

Comment

sword

So please enlighten me, was it the gold plated sword ? And when was it sold? Would you pay this much for this sword?

Are you trying to make me look like a fool? I know of two stainless steel swords for sale around here in Queenstown and a friend has a Generals sword as well.

Swords are not my speciallity, the info that I told was given to me by a policman,

Do you know how to adjust the vales of a Mercedes Benz V8 truck engine?

Comment

Working...
                              X