Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Movie/ DVD Watched

Ok, seeing as we seem to be trying to get all these threads on the move...what was the last movie you all watched?

Mine was: Zeitgeist The Movie (DVD last night, Wayne you should watch this) & The Lovely Bones....last Friday at the movies. :)
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

I saw the first one and the last movie i watched was The Book Of Eli a Denzel Washington movie which is only opening today.

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

I've just watched a DVD entitled "Life, Death and Rebirth" - a film by Peter Ramster. Interesting stuff.
      Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
      Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Silence of the Lambs 4 the 3rd time and Fracture 3 times + tonight again - Anthony Hopkins!
        Last edited by DestinysAngels; 26-02-10, 19:43.
        VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

We hired 2 DVD's last weekend (one was the latest American Pie which was lousy), and I can't remember the other one.

During this week I watched a movie on dish (A Walk in the Clouds), and am currently "listening" to American Pie 2 which is on the TV in the lounge (with no-one in the room! DUH!). Don't know what the other's in the household are watching - Mom's in her room and hubby's in bed already.

Guess it's bed time for me too... *yawn*
          Last edited by Cali Craft and Gems; 26-02-10, 23:44.
          Click here for great deals!

Comment

One day in September. Documentary on the 1972 Munich Olympics. greatest documentary ever....

One Day in September is a 1999 documentary film directed by Kevin Macdonald examining the September 5, 1972 murder of 11 Israeli athletes at the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, Germany. Michael Douglas provides the sparse narration throughout the film.
            The film won the Academy Award for Best Documentary Feature in 2000.
            Art, Stunning Ceramics, Jewellery Visit my Bob Shoppe, Antiques, Books, Music, Hand Basins and More

Comment

:DMy all time favourite is Breaking Dawn, i absolutely love this movie, do yourselves a favour and watch it, i even as far to buy the song played in that movie and it was a challenge as S.A. does not sell that song watsoever, then i found a guy on BOB that got it for me, so BOB is truely amazing and you certainly can find anything here just have to ask questions and voila!
              VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

I watched Project Runway last night.. I'm such a nerd
                What's for sale today?

Comment

Originally posted by DestinysAngels View Post
                  :DMy all time favourite is Breaking Dawn, i absolutely love this movie, do yourselves a favour and watch it, i even as far to buy the song played in that movie and it was a challenge as S.A. does not sell that song watsoever, then i found a guy on BOB that got it for me, so BOB is truely amazing and you certainly can find anything here just have to ask questions and voila!
                  By who, and when? All I can find is the Twilight related Breaking Dawn
                  See all jewellery from Asha Craft!

"The purest form of love comes from your children."

Comment

The Bank Job on dstv. I adore Jason's work, but the movie was kinda schlept together. Write it down to the director I guess. 6/10
                    See all jewellery from Asha Craft!

"The purest form of love comes from your children."

Comment

Working...
                    X