No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to sell a guitar

Hi

I have a guitar (just a normal classic guitar, no fancy strings and amps and pedals etc, just a normal classic "cowboy" guitar). Now I am wondering, how much do I charge for the guitar (it is a few years old but in absolute perfect condition - I tried played once or twice and found that it is just not for me).

It includes a soft leather bag, guitar shaped as you may have guessed :D

After (successfully) selling it on BoB, how do I transport / ship / post a guitar? What type of box do I put it in?

Hope someone can help!
    "There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't"

It depends on the make, I have seen the cheaper inports from about R299 at our local Chinese store.

Shipping is a whole other ball game. Try to get them to collect first if possible, otherwise it could be a night mare. The other option is to suggest they arrange shipping themselves.

If you pack it you will most probably need to protect it with some for of hard board etc. Maybe contact your local music shop (Instruments that is) or even email one online and see how they ship them.

Hope this helps

regards
    Shane
    Regards, Shane
    A dedicated Web-Junkie who provides affordable internet services for ALL.
    My Listings on BoB

Comment

Can a seller specify that a buyer must arrange shipping himself? Especially with large and unusual items such as a guitar or sewing machine.
      "There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't"

Comment

Yes, the seller may specify the shipping details.
        bidorbuy Forum Administrator

bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest market place.
        bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

guitar

Is it still available? a buddy of mine is looking for something that isnt too expensive but that is good quality.
          What's for sale today?

Comment

Sorry guys, I spoke to my mother and she gave the guitar away. :(

Comment

Working...
            X