No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a guitar

Good day one and all

I am looking for a very standard Guitar, willing to pay +- R200 (used and in good condition) or R400 (New) :?:

If there are guitars available above this price range, I may consider it (depending) :roll:

guitar

Have a look at the standard scruffy pawn shops - the franchised places would still rip you off. After weeks of trawling you should find something?
    :?
    What's for sale today?

Comment

Hi

Check out this post. This person wants to sell one.

http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/viewtopi...605&highlight=

Regards
      We do IT!
      See all our listings here...

Comment

Hi Bube,

Alicia has left the country a long time ago.
        Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - Martin Luther King
        See all my stuff up for grabs!

Comment

Hi guys,

Andries is 100% correct - I have left the country, but my parents (and the guitar!) is still in SA. The guitar is, however, in Port Elizabeth.

Still interested?
          "There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't"

Comment

Hi Alicia,

Welcome back to the forum, long time no posts. :D :lol: :lol:
            Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - Martin Luther King
            See all my stuff up for grabs!

Comment

I've been signing in regularly just to have a looksee around and see if there is anywhere I can give some help or advice, but it looks like the BoB regulars have everything under control :)
              "There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't"

Comment

guitar

Howdy. Depends what price it's going for i imagine? Mizzzz Alicia could you let me know? Then i'll let 'tool1' know as he's someone i work with who i got addicted to BoB :D
                What's for sale today?

Comment

Hi

Here is one currently on BoB.

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/89476...EN_GUITAR.html

Regards
                  We do IT!
                  See all our listings here...

Comment

Hey guys,

I spoke to my mom earlier on and ,unfortunately, she gave the guitar away to a family in need.

:( Real sorry I couldn't be of more help. Hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

2nd hand guitar

Hi.
                      I have a guitar still in good condition. It has a nylon carry bag. If I remeber correctly the brand it Ritmuller. It has nylon strings, more for classical playing as it has a wide neck.
                      Let me know if you might be interested.

Comment

Working...
                      X