Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Categories under Tapes, LP's & Other

Thank you, thank you BoB for these new categories. :D Something that is going to be very welcome to both Sellers and Buyers alike...
    I will be editing my listings as soon as possible!! :)

Voldermort, I know you have been waiting for this as well... I can see alot of busy people over the next few days.

Have fun everyone!!

Wendy (retailrush)
    VIEW MY ITEMS!!

Originally posted by retailrush View Post
    Thank you, thank you BoB for these new categories. :D Something that is going to be very welcome to both Sellers and Buyers alike...

Voldermort, I know you have been waiting for this as well... I can see alot of busy people over the next few days.

Have fun everyone!!

Wendy (retailrush)
    I am absolutely overjoyed with the new categories, now we can get all the items listed correctly...........so once again I will be off the forum for awhile....busy, busy, busy :D

Thanks BOB, it is much appreciated.
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Comment

I will do a check later to see if I can find which of your listings are in the wrong categories.:D
      Art, Stunning Ceramics, Jewellery Visit my Bob Shoppe, Antiques, Books, Music, Hand Basins and More

Comment

Originally posted by JPBon View Post
        I will do a check later to see if I can find which of your listings are in the wrong categories.:D
        It always tickles my heart strings to know you are looking out for me :D
        VIEW MY ITEMS!

“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by retailrush View Post

Have fun everyone!!

Wendy (retailrush)
          Its a pleasure! We really hope it helps users to find items easier! You'll also start seeing some changes to how our category looks. Hope you guys like it! :D

Suggestions are always welcome! While they are not always implemented, they are definitely considered. I appreciate every one of them :)

Happy Selling!
          Craig

Craig Lubbe - bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's Largest Online Marketplace.
          bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

Originally posted by voldermort View Post
            I am absolutely overjoyed with the new categories, now we can get all the items listed correctly...........so once again I will be off the forum for awhile....busy, busy, busy :D

Thanks BOB, it is much appreciated.
            My goodness voldermort ... more than 1,500 LPs.

That is a lot of work.

Well done. :)
            Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

Originally posted by mellowred View Post
              My goodness voldermort ... more than 1,500 LPs.

That is a lot of work.

Well done. :)

Thank you, mellow, the good thing is that while listing all these LPs there are so many that I came across that I knew & loved back in the day & never could remember the artists but now eventually sorting through them all I have managed to build up quite a respectable collection of my own personal favourites. :)
              VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Working...
              X