This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this listed correctly

Hi everyone - this listing is on the Crazy Wednesday Auction. The way I read the description of the item I understand it to be "one lot of 24 LP's of various titles".

However in the Qty section the seller has put 24 and the current winning bidder is buying Qty 24 at R51.00 each = R1224.00

Other Tapes, LPs & Other Formats - COLLECTION OF ORIGINAL LP'S FROM THE 80'S. VARIOUS ARTISTS. for sale in Durban

Shouldn't the quantity here read 1? I have tried to ask a question, but the system won't let me... so don't know how to clarify this. Any suggestions?
    VIEW MY ITEMS!!

I see no problem here, the listing seems quite clear to me.
    Visit my hive!

Comment

Sorry, BumbleBee, but when I read the ad I have to agree with retailrush. It is clearly stated at the top of the ad that it is ONE LOT of 24 lps. Something is wrong with this advert! Admin, where are you?
      Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
      Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Originally posted by lilythepink View Post
        Sorry, BumbleBee, but when I read the ad I have to agree with retailrush. It is clearly stated at the top of the ad that it is ONE LOT of 24 lps. Something is wrong with this advert! Admin, where are you?
        Thanks Lily - it's all sorted!! I managed to get hold of the Seller via a PM and she has in turn contacted BoB who have in turn changed her listing - so all's well. :D
        VIEW MY ITEMS!!

Comment

Great. It's good to know there's a decent Seller out there. (Mistakes can happen all too easily, don't I know it!)
          Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
          Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

I understood from the listing that the bid price was for 1 unit even though you have to take all 24, but I see how it could have been seen differently.
            Visit my hive!

Comment

Working...
            X