Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a photographer offer a photo shoot on BoB?

As mentioned above, can a photographer offer a photo shoot in a studio for maybe one or two people and set a reserve price? How would it work if at all?

VIEW MY ITEMS!

There are such auctions under Other photography related items for sale .

Well, I suppose you set your price (preferably per person) as a "Buy it Now" and that it is "collection only". For an auction you definitely need a super-sexy model.
    Obligatory link to my listings.

Comment

I don't see why not. How much does a photo shoot cost? You may need to spend a bit on advertising but I think it could work.

You could also go the boring route and submit a classified ad, or even a buy-now.
      Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

hmmm thanks guys and gals. let me have a look and see what goes on behind dark curtains and then work out something. thanks a mill.

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Saw this add running I think the price are wrong! No sane photographer will work for this?

Other Wedding Apparel & Accessories - Affordable Top Quality Wedding Photos !! Bargain Price For Good Memories. Taken By A Professional ! for sale in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:23686961)

Comment

This can be listed in the Photography category under Services - please note - there is a R50 listing fee for this scection.

Comment

Originally posted by jphotography View Post
              But I think I know the bride and groom in this picture ... one of us, I THINK!! No, perhaps I am wrong.

Anyway, I certainly agree that no photographer worth his salt would charge so little to do the wedding pics! The cost of R899 will hardly cover the developing costs.
              Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
              Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Competition must really be cut-throat, dog eat dog! :D

Comment

I was amazed when I saw the advert. Imagine working for 8 hours on your feet, dealing for mother in laws who want photos from each and every long lost aunt and then develop 100 photos, do enlargements and give a gift all for R900. Bargain of a life time!

Comment

Well, on the other hand, (hopefully) you do get free food & drink!

Comment

Originally posted by RISadler View Post
                      Well, on the other hand, (hopefully) you do get free food & drink!
                      Hahahahahaha also true but I like the brackets (hopefully) Sheesh once I did a wedding for a couple, they did not even organize a chair for me, I stood on my feet for 12 hours non stop!!!! New rule that I learned ENSURE to have a chair!!! :D:D

Comment

Working...
                      X