• Show
Clear All

• Canon TS-E lenses...

Anyone own a Canon TS-E lens?
    Obligatory link to my listings.

Apparently not.

Comment

LOL I don't own any of the TS E lenses. Do you own any?

Comment

Like you (probably), I wish!

Any experience with them?

I am looking at a (decent) prime in the sub-50mm range and just thought that one of the T&S lenses might be an option, as I do some "architectural" photography.

Comment

Good to invest in a tilt lens then if you are going to use it alot. What I normally do before I buy, I first rent the lens a couple of times and then decide if I want it or not. Good luck

Comment

Renting is good, but not where I am... no renters, not even loaners. :(

Comment

No idea where you are, but it sucks if you can't rent. Luckily where I am about 2 blocks aways is a shop where I can rent from. Lovely place with nice stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by jphotography View Post
                No idea where you are ...
                Southern Cape.

... but it sucks if you can't rent.
                More than you can ever imagine.

Luckily where I am about 2 blocks aways is a shop where I can rent from. Lovely place with nice stuff!
                Do they give a discount for the days the lens is in the postal system?

Comment

Originally posted by RISadler View Post
                  Do they give a discount for the days the lens is in the postal system?
                  Don't think so LOL. There you have a nice business that you can start. Selling and renting lenses out.
                  :D

Comment

There you have a nice business that you can start. Selling and renting lenses out.
                    I think NOT! Everybody will be using my lenses for their beach shoots.

Comment

Originally posted by RISadler View Post
                      I think NOT! Everybody will be using my lenses for their beach shoots.
                      ROFL @ beach shoots. I can just imagine how you will have to clean those lenses then!! :D
                      But you are right also, when people rent lenses not all of them but you do get some that just don't give a damn. I for one will never borrow my lenses or equiptment out.

Comment

Well, maybe I can hire the SWD Eagles during the off-season to police how the people use my lenses?

Comment

Working...
                        X