Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advise?

I bought a decent camera on Bid or Buy a while back and have since been touring the garden and surroundings snapping away to my hearts content, I have actually taken a few AMAZING photo's, Where can I submit them, upload...etc?

I have an odd idea too, as most of you know I am somewhat obsessed with my family of cats and I snap them constantly, I have alot of amusing expressions and some real WOW type of photos, these are some that I would like to post somewhere and have others submit suggestions for 'Captions' and then perhaps have them set in that 'Motivational Poster' type setting.

I am trying to come up with a caption for this pic, you are all so sharp and witty I am sure this will be a breeze ;)
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

The Boss doesnt sleep he/she takes power naps
    Art, Stunning Ceramics, Jewellery Visit my Bob Shoppe, Antiques, Books, Music, Hand Basins and More

Comment

JPBon, that cat is a "he".
      Obligatory link to my listings.

Comment

Facebook, Flicker, Twitter and all those sites offer photosharing, and I'm sure you'll find a Cat Fan group in eacha and every one of them.

I used to belong to a Yahoo "Cats" group which was a wonderful chatty informative site. But Yahoo changed the whole group structure and I lost touch. With a bit of Googling you will find the right site.
        Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

"I is not sleeping. I is just resting my eyes!"
          Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
          Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

More options...

Mellowred has covered many of them but you can also try Panoramio - they are also rather fun.

If you want other photographers to give you tips and hints on your pics then OutdoorPhoto could be the place for you. They'll give you a load of excellent tips and pointers about how to angle shots, etc. Plus a load of laughs in the forum and in the comments...

Re the caption for your kitty...

I'm not sleeping - just thinking really deeply...
            Is this my best side?
            Paws for thought
            Time out...
            That's not a booger in my eye... it's cat crunchy!
            Go away NOW!
            Call me when it's dinner time...
            Is this cute enough for you?
            Cats RULE OK?:p
            "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

"There's that Minion with her camera again. Stop twitching Paw ... I am not going to flip a birdie at her today"
              Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

Originally posted by mellowred View Post
                "There's that Minion with her camera again. Stop twitching Paw ... I am not going to flip a birdie at her today"
                LOL!!! :D
                "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

Originally posted by ClickandShip View Post
                  ...I am trying to come up with a caption for this pic, you are all so sharp and witty I am sure this will be a breeze ;)...
                  You should also have a look at Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures of Cats - I Can Has Cheezburger?

Craig Lubbe - bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's Largest Online Marketplace.
                  bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

That mouse thinks I am sleeping......a little bit closer.....my paw is ready.......I am so looking forward to a warm lunch!!!
                    My age is but an irrelevant number !
                    Items I am selling.

Comment

One word Zazzle take pics and make money selling them on all their products. All you have to do is create a shop and some products, and they print and ship; and you earn royalties. That's if you are still around Clickandship.

Zazzle | Custom T-Shirts, Personalized Gifts, Posters, Art, and more
                      A bad attitude is like a flat tyre.If you don't change it,you'll never go anywhere.

Comment

"I'm not gonna drop you promise, just take my paw"
                        When ever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories - Steven Wright

Comment

Good shot, keep shooting.

Comment

Working...
                          X