Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUNIOR APPRENTICE??

Mmmm Well I never :!: :!: Am I really a Junior Apprentice and if so in what category am I been rated as a Junior :?: :? When do I get promoted up the line I don't mind been a junior as long as it does not refer to age.

Juniour!

Hello Angela

Sit back and enjoy!

Only yesterday (twenty years ago) the stamp market called me a JUNIOR and a YOUNG TURK.

I would give anything to be called a JUNIOR again!

Regards

Jacques
    Philately starts where the catalogue stops.
    Items I have for sale.

Comment

over the hill

I am loving it Jacques, because only you in the forum really know if I am a Junior, Senior or extinct

Comment

Believe me.

Gabriel1 knows you very well…(using his name in vain!)

Regards

Jacques
        Philately starts where the catalogue stops.
        Items I have for sale.

Comment

scarey

Jacques Now you are really scaring me, are you telling me that my reputation is preceeding me and I am chatting to/with a familiar person :?: then I better Pasop - Familiarity breeds contemp :!: :!: :!: Disclose yourself Gabriel or else - now you are supposed to say or else what?

Comment

Someday very soon, when I say soon, probably within the next 2 weeks, all will be revealed. Great having you on the Forum Angela, Thanks

Gabriel1
            Items I have for sale.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Gabriel, When you say in 2 weeks all will be revealed will thst be in Johannesburg or Natal. THis is important as I would need to be there and it all depends which location I am at. I would be interested to know.

Comment

JHB, I see you are no longer a Junior Apprentice, soon you will be a Super Bobber

Gabriel1
                Items I have for sale.

Comment

Junior Apprentice passed me by so fast I never even saw the apprentice approaching. JHB What a pity because I am still basking in the glorious Natal climate until mid December. The "Imposter Gabriel1 " will have to reveal himself another time while I wait in suspended animation.

Comment

Working...
                  X