Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New or Second Hand

Tool purchasing : - New preferred with a warrantee, but more expensive. Or good second hand items, no warranties, but much cheaper?

I have access to a lot of 2nd hand tools, would it be worthwhile listing them or off to the nearest pawn broker ?

Do any members rent tools a lot ? Query for offline business.
    View my items on bidorbuy!

I have access to a lot of 2nd hand tools, would it be worthwhile listing them or off to the nearest pawn broker ?
    Please list them fist - maybe put a reserve price on or make them Buy Now's. I see that most of the tools on wednesday & friday auctions is quite popular.
    I am always in need of some more tools - as long as the quality is ok!

PS. I don't think a pawn broker will give you what they are worth.
    Honest criticism is hard to take, particulary from a relative, a friend, an acquaintance, or a stranger!

Comment

Pawn Broker

They normally don't, but I've inherited quite a lot of tools and they clutter up the garage and never get used.

I will definately list then - only good quality stuff.

Comment

what tools are we talking about here? scredriwers etc. or spades, forks etc.?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

planning to move to a house dean?
          Home made chocolates at its best!

Comment

nope, but like a good set of screwdrivers to be always available
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

for self defence? :mrgreen:

Comment

he he - no - i like to work on stuff.....always fidgeting with my pc

Comment

then you must buy yourself a nice toolkit for pc's. knows a guy that can help you with it. will pm link to you.

Comment

thanx doll

Comment

Tools

Hand and Power tools. Will post links once listed for all interested parties.....

Comment

thanx caz. will wait patiently...

Comment

Re: Tools

Originally posted by Cazstar1
                          Hand and Power tools. Will post links once listed for all interested parties.....
                          Caz - you still going to list some tools?
                          Honest criticism is hard to take, particulary from a relative, a friend, an acquaintance, or a stranger!

Comment

Hi Steve - I've got over 200 items listed at the moment and battling to keep track, so I'm waiting a bit to branch out - may get hubby to list them under his user so they don't get mixed up with all my goodies.

I'll post a link when ready for bidding. I see we have another seller also looking at selling 2nd hand tools - looks interesting.

Comment

Hi Caz,

Just make sure what tools hubby lists, so that you don't end up the loser.

Comment

Working...
                              X