No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Embassy Takes Your Money

Hi All

Please be very careful when applying for a visa to go to the UK.

I have been over 50 times to the UK before and we never needed any visa.

I recently applied at the UK embassy for a 10 year visa but was declined. I have given them more than enough evidence that I will be returning to South Africa but they insist that I plan on settling down in the UK. No problem I will not go to their country as my money is not wanted there but they can at least refund me my R7000 which I would rather give out to charity.....

There are so many other beautiful and cleaner countries to travel to and no visa needed.

Please be aware as they are scams and just take your money and there is nobody to talk to after that. I have send all the documentation to the UK but have still not got any response.

What a waste of time - its like talking to a dead man. I would have understood if I never travelled to the UK, but I can show over 30 UK stamps in my passport and I was never hassled at the UK border. I actually have spent a fortune in their country over the past few years...

PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND NOT PAY THEM MONEY UNLESS THEY GUARANTEE YOU A VISA...

Concerned...
    Last edited by EWAAN Galleries; 22-08-09, 14:16.
    sigpic

Shame man! That is terrible.

Why don't you ask the SA Home Affairs to help you get your money back. Or call the local British Press - there are a couple - they would love an article like this.

Report them to Scotland Yard :-p
    GSTAR
    If you treat others the way you would like to be treated - you will always be treated like a STAR :-)

Comment

They Can Keep Their Visa

Hi

Many thanks for your reply. I am actually disgusted at the British and dont even feel like ever going there...

They can keep their Visa. I will rather spend my money in a better country..

I will see if I do get a reply from the UK - but dont really care.

I even gave them proof that I am the top seller on bid or buy..

They so useless they dont even call me in for an interview...

They got stupid systems and they got the highest crime rate in the world. Even higher than South Africa. SA is now 3rd...

Best,

Ahmed
      Last edited by EWAAN Galleries; 22-08-09, 23:34.
      sigpic

Comment

Wow, genuinely looks like we're doing things right for a change and they're getting it wrong. See, we'll get this ol' country of ours back on track, just give us time to get organised.
        Obligatory link to my listings.

Comment

I would call it criminal for them to keep your R7 000.00 if they don't give you a visa. Did you sign anything to say you agreed you would forfeit the money when you applied? if not, report them for fraud.
          Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
          Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Hi
            It's okay..

The British can keep the R7000 as a charity donation since they really need it..

I don't ever intend on Visiting the UK ever. Been there at least 100 times already so been there done that. Just don't have the time to waste on lawyers and court cases...

Its only R7000 -00. They really need it as their whole economy is in a mess..

Bullion Vault
            sigpic

Comment

I think when you apply you accept the condition that if you do not receive the visa, the money is forfeited. The US embassy is exactly the same. Fortunately, I received my visa with the first application.
              The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
              Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working...
              X