Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An interesting trip in Spain

Spain is a worthy visited country in the world. I have been there quite a few times. I deem that once you're in Spain, you can't miss costal del sol where you can enjoy a comfortable sunbath and costa blanca . While in summer you can go to tenerife , it is the summer resort. I love them all. People there are mostly friendly and hospitable and you won't be worried about anything in your travel.
    Hope everyone have a good time in Spain!

Trip to Spain

Good job, keep on posting. During summer vacation, I went to ibiza and madrid with my parents, enjoying the fresh stunning beaches and gorgeous sight of the bay. Especially, in ibiza, we had a good time, joining the intense dance music parties, very fantastic! In madrid, we visited the historical plazas, monuments and churches. Indeed worthwhile.

Comment

Spain

What are the men like.... easy or hard to get?

Comment

For me the happiest times were in Costa Brava-between Port Bou and Sitges south of Barcelona. Essentiallya different part of Spain where a fair use of French was found in the province of Gerona.
        visit my items on bidorbuy

Comment

Yellowpages travel directory

Hi.......
          Yellowpages.travel is the first site where users can search the top 12 travel sites on one screen, side by side, with a single click. They offer comparison travel sites backed by the most trusted name in the internet community.
          Regards
          Yellowpages

Comment

celacantus_2007

hello I am another user from Spain, if they need my aid, do not doubt in asking, sincere esteems for you…

Comment

Working...
            X