Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamonds and Dust

This is your chance to get up and close with the guys here at bidorbuy. Meet the top sellers and enjoy a great night of entertainment. With the World Cup commencing the following week, the Diamonds and Dust show will surely get you in the mood.

This is a phenomenally successful show that celebrates South Africa's greatest songs. Diamonds & Dust will warm every South Africanís heart. It will have you dancing on the tables and partying in true South African style.

Get your bid in now and if you win a ticket we will be seeing you on Saturday evening 5 June 2010.

It's all in the mind!
    bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's Largest Online Market Place.

bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Sounds interesting....when will it conduct next year??

Comment

Originally posted by Steve87 View Post
      This is your chance to get up and close with the guys here at bidorbuy. Meet the top sellers and enjoy a great night of entertainment. With the World Cup commencing the following week, the Diamonds and Dust show will surely get you in the mood.

This is a phenomenally successful show that celebrates South Africa's greatest songs. Diamonds & Dust will warm every South African’s heart. It will have you dancing on the tables and partying in true South African style.

Get your bid in now and if you win a ticket we will be seeing you on Saturday evening 5 June 2010.

WOW!!! This was an excellent show! I was so lucky to be on the top sellers list in 2010!!
      Bertus Rothman, DanKing and Randcoins with their partners shared the table with us! Front row!
      My, oh my, things have changed in the meantime.
      http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/seller/1147551/MiemsJewels

Comment

Working...
      X