No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A nappy Christmas Tree?

Other Baby - Christmas Tree Nappy Cake for sale in Johannesburg

Not too sure what one does with the nappies! Hang them on the tree? Clean or dirty? lol
    Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
    Today I am wise and am changing myself.

:D Brilliant, good to see something original on BoB for a change. It certainly beats all the flea market rubbish and bloody 'iPhones"
    Visit my hive!

Comment

I agree, Bumblebee, but what does one do with the nappies? How do they hang on the tree or am I just over-imaginative (most likely!) :p

Comment

Well the item description does say it is a baby shower gift so I would imagine you would put them on a baby's bum ;)
        Visit my hive!

Comment

Yes, but the way the ad is worded, it leaves one imagining the nappies are part of the tree? lol

Comment

This is not what I was expecting to see... Hmmm... I have a friend who makes "nappy" cakes and wreaths. She actually used the nappies to form the cake and wreaths and then decorates with other baby accessories... This is wierd - where are the nappies? The price is a bit low too... Consider this: it apparently contains 32 nappies which are approximately R 3 each, plus ornaments and the actual tree? Unless it is formed with nappies and then covered with tinsel etc to make it look like it does... I still think the seller is not going to be making a profit on this item
            Last edited by OScrapKits; 15-12-09, 07:45.
            Life's too short to hold grudges

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Hi bestdean. I'm a grandmother so not too au fait with the prices of disposable nappies but I think your comments make sense.

Comment

Working...
              X