No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wholesale Lots Available - Anyone Interested

Hi

I have been wracking my brains trying to think of a way to market my products as my time online is kinda limited and I have just to much to list and I would really appreciate any help.

I have the following imported from China:
    Costume & Fashion Jewellery - for example earrings in sets including lovely stands, necklaces featuring Czech Crystal and tons more stuff,

Crafting products, especially in the beadcraft category,

Lingerie in packs of +- 12 per kind, or bra and panty sets, mens undies, hose, etc - really low priced goods,

No Hole toilet paper - Ja I know this is weird, but it is really cheaper than here, and with the no-hole you get a lot more on the roll,

Gorgeous cosmetic products,

Giftware - Xmas is slowly creeping nearer again,

Blankets at unbelievable prices,

etc, etc, etc

Sorry no gadgets & gizmos.

My problem is this - the products change all the time, so if someone were interested (and I am certain a few would be), there would be no way of selling a line of products at a set price.

Also my photography skill is kinda iffy - makes it difficult to showcase them properly.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Would there perhaps be a way of selling on approval - I send the goods and the buyer keeps what he wants and sends the rest back. And how could I be certain that the buyer will pay?

I do not want to go the trade broker way because of the fees involved, I would prefer to sell the goods.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx.
    Sandy
    "It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness" - Chinese Proverb
    "Be always at war with ur vices, at peace with ur neighbors and let each New Day find u a better Person"

No hole loo paper? How do you stick it on a holder?
    What's for sale today?

Comment

Can't! I'm looking for a type of dispenser to use. But it's delicous'ly soft and "hole" lotta cheaper. Not like the "cr&p" you get here.

S'cuse the puns:)
      "Be always at war with ur vices, at peace with ur neighbors and let each New Day find u a better Person"

Comment

He he he... okies :-)
        What's for sale today?

Comment

Originally posted by BeadsandBaubles View Post
          Hi

No Hole toilet paper - Ja I know this is weird, but it is really cheaper than here, and with the no-hole you get a lot more on the roll,
          Do you mind listing some of that no-hole toilet paper on BoB? I want to buy a roll of it just for the "weirdness" of it rather than any savings. I want to secretly replace the paper we use at my office with this no-hole variety and hear what people have to say about it. LOL
          Last edited by rmckay; 20-08-09, 16:37.
          Items I have for sale.

Comment

I'd also like a roll also because of the wackiness and because Hennie is interested to see if he can make a holder.
            Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

Cool!

Will list some soon, it's actually good stuff - 3-layers of the softest, stretchiest material one could think to use wipe .......:D Don't know what material they use, but I love it. Still have not found a holder for it yet though,

Nothing at all like the rubbish we are forced to use - disintegrates before it reaches home (almost).

Will not put extra on the price at all, promise, for those who would like some just for the fun of it. Comes in packs of 10's.

Great for the cubby hole of the car - wiping frosted windscreens etc, when it reaches a small tube size I put it in a Ziplock bag to take with on my Fleamarket Days. And with the amount of traffic in my house saves on having to alway pick up the inners left in the bathroom - somehow these always find their way on the floor behind the toilet.

Will post the listing soon.

Regards
              Sandy

Comment

Working...
              X