Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buyer Has A Problem

Buyer "antouchebella" (no ratings) is trying to complete a buy now item from me but has asked me for help as she cant seem to complete the order???> ID 22631617
    Last edited by geewhizz; 12-06-10, 21:53.
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Wonder if the buyer is doing everything like he/she should.

Drinking Glasses & Stemware - 2 Stunning crystal wine glasses for sale in Cape Town

And it is sold :D
    Last edited by admin; 12-06-10, 22:07. Reason: Sold !
    bidorbuy Forum Administrator

bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest market place.
    bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

Hi - I proxied into user "Antouchebelle" and placed the order, went through checkout and placed the order - the payment needs to be completed - the user should be able to do this by clicking on Login Page and then clicking on "Order: 2998267".

I did not notice any issues with the buy now and just checked, other users completed buy-nows in the last few hours.
      Review www.bidorbuy.co.za on alexa.com
      Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
        Wonder if the buyer is doing everything like he/she should.

Drinking Glasses & Stemware - 2 Stunning crystal wine glasses for sale in Cape Town
        Thanks admin. I gave her best instructions I could and she has now completed the order
        VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by MacMuffin View Post
          Hi - I proxied into user "Antouchebelle" and placed the order, went through checkout and placed the order - the payment needs to be completed - the user should be able to do this by clicking on Login Page and then clicking on "Order: 2998267".

I did not notice any issues with the buy now and just checked, other users completed buy-nows in the last few hours.
          Thank you MacMuffin, hope this one turns out okay

Comment

I think someone that has the contact details of geewhizz should let her know about the post by MacMuffin, don't think she saw it and thinks the buyer completed the order.

Comment

I did send her an email as well...

Comment

Originally posted by MacMuffin View Post
                I did send her an email as well...
                Oh good, thanks a heap

Comment

I did not read macmuffins post. I thought the buyer had completed the order
                  If she refuses to pay "By gum macmuffin will be stuck with the glasses":D
                  VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Now, now, Pam. Don't be blaming poor MacMuffin! We can't risk upsetting someone who helps us all the way! ;)
                    Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
                    Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Originally posted by geewhizz View Post
                      I did not read macmuffins post. I thought the buyer had completed the order
                      If she refuses to pay "By gum macmuffin will be stuck with the glasses":D
                      I might just do that ;) I did send the buyer an email with detailed instructions how to complete the payment of the buynow. Not sure exactly what went wrong as the buynow is really straightforward.

I wanted to verify on her profile if she can do the buynow and it worked - lets see if she responds/completes the purchase. Cuan and customer support will be able to sort you out from there...

Comment

Hi MacMuffin.. I often have new buyers emailing me as soon as they purchased & asking for my banking details etc.. It seems they read the email that bid or buy send them, but only focus on my email address, not the instructions on how to complete the order.. Maybe some-one can look into changing that email so that they have to complete the order to get contact info? I've had one or two get quite nasty when I told them I don't send my details through email, they simply have to go to their bidorbuy & complete the order there for my banking details..
                        I know not what World War 3 will be fought with, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks & stones - Albert Einstein.

Comment

Thanks Macmuffin.This flexi old duck never holds anybody to anything. She has mellowed too much.;)
                          VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
                            I think someone that has the contact details of geewhizz should let her know about the post by MacMuffin, don't think she saw it and thinks the buyer completed the order.
                            I phoned this user. She is going to pay for the glasses but still had difficulty completing the purchase and does not seem to know what caused the problem
                            Still seems to have the problem
                            VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Ask her to telephone you, geewhizz, and you can "guide" her over the telephone as to how to complete the order. Some people are not the brightest buttons in the box when it comes to computers (me, for one!) so perhaps that is her problem?
                              Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
                              Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X