Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seller who do not Answer Questions from Buyers

:eek:I am pretty peed off at the moment, weeks ago i ask't a question on an item and waited almost 1 week for a reply, in the meantime there were another seller who answered me immiadetely for the same item and it was R75.00 and the first one was R500.00 mind you, so i was happy with the answer bid and won. Now the seller that did not answer comes back and said he/she will give the item to me for R500.00 and free postage, right, i ask them, please add a better picture so i can see clearer what the item looks like as on my side the picture does not show. Two weeks later the auction has closed in the meantime, i get a mail this morning, (LET ME KNOW IF YOU STILL WANT THE ITEM - PLEASE) in capital letters. Now i am cross, i write him back but cannot as that one closed, tried finding the relist, i say to him/her, please read what i ask't previously and that i waited so long for a reply i gave up.

Now my question to the Forum BOB'ers, does that not pee you guys off when people do that, i am not going to buy from this seller ever, as clear as daylight, he/she does not answer their questions or they answer when they see fit and expect sales. No-No, it is not on for me, he/she will probably battle to get to the front door of the Post Office anyway to send the item and i will just have to be happy with that. Just had to let this one loose!
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Deep breaths now, Destiny. Deep breaths. I also get annoyed when sellers can't be bothered to answer questions and in such events I never even place a bid on their item(s). There are plenty of good sellers around who do answer questions and make a purchase enjoyable and I hope you'll find and stick with them! ;)
    Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
    Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Yes Lily i know, i am one of them, but why get peed off with me if they don't read, anyways i got the exact item for R75.00 instead of R500.00 and you know what i liked his better, but the other one will do just fine, so they loose, LOL. You sleep, you loose, to me business is important and so is the person who entrusts him/herself to me as their seller, as i need the dosh for my doggies survival, so i don't understand the thinking behind some of this!!!!!
      VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

At least you have the satisfaction of a good bargain! Well done. Now you can gloat (I would!) :p

Comment

True-True, i am so sick these past few days, coughing away, now my voice is gone too and i cannot even shout, LOL,:D!
          Last edited by DestinysAngels; 02-07-10, 08:42.
          VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Hope you'll feel better soon. You can't be sick when the week-end is coming up! :)

Comment

This has long been a problem with some sellers - why doesn't BoB add another rating feature "Communication" to sellers profiles which will indicate if they seller answers question or not. Will this wake them up - maybe not but it will indicate where not to waste your time.

Comment

FRUSTRATING:p Some things go with the territory.

We meet a thorn with every rose
                But ain't that rose so sweet.
                Last edited by geewhizz; 27-06-10, 13:44.
                VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

I've also found that many sellers do not answer questions. What I have also determined is that some advertisements are a bit misleading, e.g. 10kg solid gold ring - when asked a question about the authenticity of the ring, the question does not get answered! Maybe hiding something? Too scared buyers will be able to identify between the advert and the questions asked? This has been my personal experience on numerous occassions. Many sellers use misleading ads to get higher prices and thus often ignore relevant questions. Any other BoBbers have this same experience/issue?

Comment

Working...
                  X