Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help!!!!

I have paid for a digital polaroid camera (R1800.00) on 6 June 2010. The seller named Alass haven't send my parcel, every time i email him, he has excuses for not sending the parcel. So i have asked for a refund about 2 weeks ago. And still nothing. What can i do about this?
    100% Biker Chick - Wanna dice?

If you are worried, contact communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za and give them all the details so they can look into this, i.e. auction & order numbers, date of transaction and price paid and proof of payment, and ask them to investigate for you. Do it right away - it's more than a month since you paid for the item. Good luck.
    Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
    Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Originally posted by pienkfly View Post
      I have paid for a digital polaroid camera (R1800.00) on 6 June 2010. The seller named Alass haven't send my parcel, every time i email him, he has excuses for not sending the parcel. So i have asked for a refund about 2 weeks ago. And still nothing. What can i do about this?
      :pContact hello@bidorbuy.co.za, they are extremely helpfull and fast too!
      VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

Hi All,

Please do not send in the same query to the community watch and hello email addresses, as previously explained by Cuan, it then takes 2 people to investigate the same problem.

Thank you. ;)
        bidorbuy Forum Administrator

bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest market place.
        bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

Which address should be used for what?

Is community watch for what you believe to be fraud, and hello for problems related to a particular sale (as per this post)?
          Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

Originally posted by mellowred View Post
            Which address should be used for what?

Is community watch for what you believe to be fraud, and hello for problems related to a particular sale (as per this post)?

Hi Mandy,

That would be it. ;) It is basically the same, if the Consultant at hello finds it necessary, they would bring the matter under the Security Officers attention immediately.
            bidorbuy Forum Administrator

bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest market place.
            bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

I suggested CW as it seemed to me that the buyer was concerned that fraud was being committed!

I would have suggested hello@BoB had I thought it was just a hitch somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by pienkfly View Post
                Hello,

I came across this post and thought i should clear a couple of things up.

Firstly you paid for Royal Mail Delivery(Normal Mail) which takes 2- 4 weeks to arrive to you.(This is stated in EVERY listing) A tracking number was supplied to you.

You then on emailed hello@bidorbuy.co.za BEFORE 2 weeks even went by claiming we scammed you.

We replied stating that we would need to find out from parcelforce where your parcel was and
                make a claim if needed, however they require a month before they will initiate this.

We are based in the United Kingdom. So this stands to reason...

We explained this to you and offered you a replacement via DHL or a refund while we wait on the outcome of this.

You provided us with your bank details which we saw on Friday 23/7, however we do not or TRY not to work on weekends as i am sure most sellers do.

It is now Monday 26/7 and you claim we are not replying when i am sure bidorbuy will assure anyone who asks that we are replying to you....

As agreed i shall refund you and it should take up to 5 working days to clear.

Best Regards
                Alass

Comment

That's good service, Alass. Refunding a buyer who isn't happy is the right way to go. Hats off to you!

Comment

Working...
                  X