No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highly ethical seller...

True confessions time…
    Lucky enough to win a Winnie the Pooh watch (and several other goodies) on a crazy auction from Margate Kidz Stuff (for only R1) – I received the parcel only to find that the watch was not working. I’m not sure why – but I did not email MKS to let them know – but instead let them know in their rating:
    Good sale - well packaged and promptly sent. Many thanks - rather sad though - the minute hand is swinging freely - so will have to have it repaired.
    Within a few hours I received a response:
    Replacement sent – (tracking number included)
    Well, I thought I would wait and see – since I have had a couple of similar promises made to me by one or two sellers which have not been fulfilled.
    True enough – the replacement watch arrived.
    I am MOST impressed. Hats off to a seller with high integrity and good sales ethic!!
    And I BLUSH for not having had the decency to email them first before letting them know in their rating – although it was – and remains – a positive rating.
    "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Perhaps that is what Kidz are made of.
    With postage and all, even running at a loss Kidz stuff fulfilled their obligation. That is what good sellers are made of.
    You were a good buyer for not kicking up a fuss.
    Congratulations to both of you.
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

I can agree, MKS is a stunning seller. She is always willing to help. I will support Ina any day

Comment

me to Ina has always been very friendly and helpful well done

Comment

Agreed, MKS definitely is one of the better sellers and a top notch buyer too.

I love hearing about good experiences on BoB, especially on Mondays ;)
          Visit my hive!

Comment

Not the only one...

Almost without exception, my experiences on BoB have been WONDERFUL! This particular one just was truly remarkable in that although I did not ask for anything to be replaced - MKS simply did it without a moment's notice. Blown away I was! :D
            "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

I have also had excellent service from Margate Kidz Stuff. A fantastic, helpful seller!
              Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
              Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Fantastic to hear about such a seller, renews faith in the system, other unscrupulous sellers could take a page fom MKS' book for sure.
                Ambient Music is the Wallpaper of my Mind

Click Here to View My Items For Sale

Comment

Now we know who is the Winnie AND who is the Pooh! :D

Comment

And who is Tigger? :D
                    Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
                    Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Working...
                    X