Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am disappointed ...

On 14 July I won an item from Angels Creations and paid for it immediately. I queried the shipping time of 14 days and was told that she has a full-time job, that is why she takes long to deliver. Okay, I rather ungracefully accepted it.

I then got a tracking number from her about a week later. That tracking number is still NOT in the PO system!

It is now FOUR WEEKS and still no receipt of the item purchased and paid for.

I am bitterly disappointed! And, yes, I do practise kindness whenever there is a reason to do so, but no communication and no receipt of the item has me feeling slightly less than kind.
    Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
    Today I am wise and am changing myself.

I would be more than disappointed. I would be rather cross.
    Elizabeth
    CLICK HERE TO VIEW ITEMS I AM SELLING!

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/19482375/UMTENTWENI.html

Comment

HI
      All the reason to be upset as that is poor service but as of yesterday it is three weeks and not four as you say.
      NEIL

Comment

I also have a full-time job, at home I need to cook a decent meal, feed the pets, see that homework is done, tidy the house, washing .... but I always post the next day - even it is difficult for me. I feel that sellers do have an obligation towards buyers. Don't list if you cannot deliver - finish en klaar!

(I had a very bad experience with the said seller when she won some of my auctions)
        Last edited by moppies; 05-08-10, 20:30.
        VIEW MY ITEMS!

If it wasn't for the 'last minute', nothing would get done.

Comment

i do not know how many items this seller lists but i list a lot and even though i have to do the normal household chores i always try and respond to mails and pack on said day. i agree i would also be very upset. just decent to at least reply to email. there is internet cafes if your computor is broken. this might be the reason for no response.
          VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Well, today she tells me (in response to a negative rating) that "goods are in transit". Where to? The moon perhaps?? They were NOT at the PO yesterday and the tracking number she gave me is non-existent! And I apologise - yes, it is three weeks not four but it is just not good enough!

Comment

Tough one!!

Originally posted by lilythepink View Post
              Well, today she tells me (in response to a negative rating) that "goods are in transit". Where to? The moon perhaps?? They were NOT at the PO yesterday and the tracking number she gave me is non-existent! And I apologise - yes, it is three weeks not four but it is just not good enough!
              Hope that Angels Creations are going to get cracking LilythePink! Not great having this sort of treatment from a seller!
              "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

:oHope she changes her user name Angels because Angels don't work like this!
                VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

An update: With help from Berthus at CW it seems she has AT LAST posted the item late on 5th August - more than 3 weeks after receiving my order and payment! It is now in the system with the tracking number she gave me 10 days ago. Why give a tracking number if the item hasn't been posted and won't be posted for another 10 days or so?

Needless to say, she's lost a good customer!

Comment

Originally posted by lilythepink View Post

Needless to say, she's lost a good customer!
                    Shes lost more than one Lily, I will never buy from someone with this sort of attitude towards their customers.
                    Visit my hive!

Comment

Working...
                    X