No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending a message to another user.

Hi,
    I got a message from a seller today regarding an item I've won. How can I respond to this message via BOB, or send one to somebody else.

Hi, the only thing you can do is add a note to your order when you complete it, if you want to do it via BoB. Hopefully, in the future, BoB will implement a messaging system from buyers to sellers as well.
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Oh well, thanks. Feel a SNC coming my way so just wanted to get paperwork in order.

Comment

Hi hansenpretorius,

You can also reply to the seller via his email, just keep the email should you need to supply it to bidorbuy. ;)
        bidorbuy Forum Administrator

bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest market place.
        bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

That is where the problem lies, seller is not responding at all via email. I figured I could defend myself better if everything is said via BOB.

Emails are all stored safely in one place.

Comment

What you do is:

When the SNC is filed, you appeal it and send the emails you sent to the seller; to BoB and refer to the SNC.
            State everything you have done and that there was no response by the seller.
            VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Will do that.
              I assume if I get a revenge rating (seller is prone to this) BOB will also look at that.

Comment

Yes, you report it as such and they will remove it if i is a revenge rating
                VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

why do I feel that I know who this seller is :)

Comment

Working...
                  X