X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoyed with Seller Dzignergal

Morning Cuan/Andries

I am pretty annoyed with Seller:

Dzignergal: Beds & Baskets - Collabsible Cozy Bed for PETS - Sets up in less than a minute!! was sold for R101.00 on 27 Oct at 21:46 by Dzignergal in Vereeniging (ID:27757635)

I placed a bid on her item after asking a question, i saw postage were R40.00 in her Auction Description, i got outbid and wanted to place another but when i saw another person asking a question on postage to JHB and her answer were R45.00, that confused me, so again i ask't another question and see gave me no answer whatsoever. I do believe this is misrepresentation of what she herself has said regarding the postage. Therefore i shall not support her as a seller at all, because she so lovingly ingored my question! Furthermore, if i won she could have changed her mind again and charge R50.00, i know it's only R5.00 but it is about principle!

Q
    Please advise shipping cost to JHB ? - Asked by SellerSlashBuyer (48 )
    26 Oct 18:27

A
    HI. Thanx for looking at my items.R45.00
    27 Oct 08:19

Q
    Morning, would like to know the colour of the Bed that is on offer please!
    UPDATED: 27 Oct 10:23
    I noticed you say R40.00 on the listing but R45.00 for postage in the questions and answers, why is this? I would like to bid again but now i am unsure as you have 2 different prices? - Asked by DestinysAngels (2809 )
    26 Oct 13:31

A
    HI. Thanx for looking ta my items. I have blu & pink
    Last edited by DestinysAngels; 28-10-10, 09:23.
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Originally posted by DestinysAngels View Post
    Morning Cuan/Andries

Q
    Please advise shipping cost to JHB ? - Asked by SellerSlashBuyer (48 )
    26 Oct 18:27

A
    HI. Thanx for looking at my items.R45.00
    27 Oct 08:19

Q
    Morning, would like to know the colour of the Bed that is on offer please!
    UPDATED: 27 Oct 10:23
    I noticed you say R40.00 on the listing but R45.00 for postage in the questions and answers, why is this? I would like to bid again but now i am unsure as you have 2 different prices? - Asked by DestinysAngels (2809 )
    26 Oct 13:31

A
    HI. Thanx for looking ta my items. I have blu & pink
    Is this person for real? Cmon, it's a pretty staright forward question

Oh and good morning DA, Did you study

And goodmorning Cuan and Andries, trust things are well that side...

Comment

Morning, i am really peed off, i would have loved to buy that for my babas and i was going to ask her for a blue one too, so her loss i guess and yes i did study, but my nerves is busy getting the better of me.
      VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

Morning, i am really peed off, i would have loved to buy that for my babas and i was going to ask her for a blue one too, so her loss i guess and yes i did study, but my nerves is busy getting the better of me.
        Do you know what helps for nerves when studying, I did it and it really works? Jelly Babies, really, get a few packets and chew while you study...

Comment

Originally posted by MediaTech View Post
          Do you know what helps for nerves when studying, I did it and it really works? Jelly Babies, really, get a few packets and chew while you study...
          Hahahahaha, my hubby bought me a 1kg pack 2 days ago. Soon i am going to roll down the stairs just like a jelly babie. How ironic for you to have said that, they say clever minds think alike or something to that effect!
          VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Hahahahaha, my hubby bought me a 1kg pack 2 days ago. Soon i am going to roll down the stairs just like a jelly babie. How ironic for you to have said that, they say clever minds think alike or something to that effect!
            It's: "Great minds think alike and fools never differ." (Continue being a great mind!)
            Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
            Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Hi DestinysAngels
              I have bought quite a few products from this seller and generally she has been a very pleasant seller to deal with and I have experienced no problems dealing with her. I am sure it was just an oversight on her part or an honest mistake.
              consistency is the last resort of the unimaginative.

Comment

DA

Why did you ask the question if the shipping price is in the listing, or was it an oversight on your sight?

Typical buyer.....LOL!

Just joking, I guess we all do it now and then.
                We do IT!
                See all our listings here...

Comment

Originally posted by OHT32 View Post
                  DA

Why did you ask the question if the shipping price is in the listing, or was it an oversight on your sight?

Typical buyer.....LOL!

Just joking, I guess we all do it now and then.
                  Nope i certainly did not oversee it, as i explained she quoted R40.00 in the listing but when another buyer ask't her what the shipping to JHB was she said R45.00, now that was the point i tried making. If say i won the item and paid the R40.00 she would have told me i underpaid by R5.00, i hope that is clearer. That is why i ask't her why she quoted 2 different shipping prices, see what i mean! Pleasant seller or not, she should have answered my question, if she really wanted the sale, she would have don't you think?
                  VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by lilythepink View Post
                    It's: "Great minds think alike and fools never differ." (Continue being a great mind!)
                    Thanks Lily, i will certainly try!
                    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Yes, I see you didn't ask the first question, so it was the other buyer that didn't read the listing and you only tried to clarify matters.

My apologies, oversight on MY part. You see, I also only read half of what I see.

Anyway, yes, she should have answered your question.

By the way, there is a place in Pretoria that sells those things, can't remember the name, but can find out if you like.
                      Last edited by Virgotec; 28-10-10, 15:35.
                      We do IT!
                      See all our listings here...

Comment

Yes, I see you didn't ask the first question, so it was the other buyer that didn't read the listing and you only tried to clarify matters.

My apologies, oversight on MY part. You see, I also only read half of what I see.

Anyway, yes, she should have answered your question.
                        No problem, i make sure of my facts always before i post, especially when exposing someone. I just think it's sneaky and she can up that by R5.00 each time or as she pleases and no-one might notice!
                        VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by lilythepink View Post
                          Haha, the birdie is back, how are you Lily? And that beak should get tied, it's getting way to smart and cheaky

Comment

Thanks Lily, i will certainly try!
                            DA, I think Lily meant me and your hubby that thought of the same thing And the bird is attacking the male gender again

I think you need more of those JB's, they say it's a brain food... So guess you will need another 1kg.

Comment

By the way, there is a place in Pretoria that sells those things, can't remember the name, but can find out if you like.
                              Yes please, that would be great!
                              VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Working...
                              X