Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When making a bobPay payment this morning just realized mixed up two of the Code lett

When making a bobPay payment this morning just realized mixed up two of the Code letters....how do I correct this.
    My age is but an irrelevant number !
    Items I am selling.

Best would be to contact BoB and advise them accordingly in order for them to search for the changed reference and allocate payment to the correct seller!
    Money is not the root of all evil, but rather the lack thereof!
    My Bargains

Comment

Thanks a million, I have done that already...I must have been dyslectic this morning....sometimes I find the characters so small.
      Items I am selling.

Comment

Yes, I also wish that BoB could give us larger letter codes for making BoB eft payments. How about it MacMuffin or Uncle BoB?
        Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
        Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Originally posted by lilythepink View Post
          Yes, I also wish that BoB could give us larger letter codes for making BoB eft payments. ?
          Agreed! Even the bank details on BoB are too small....some sellers don't have spaces between digits and easy to make a mistake....only made one bad one....but got it sorted out.
          Items I am selling.

Comment

Originally posted by lilythepink View Post
            Yes, I also wish that BoB could give us larger letter codes for making BoB eft payments. How about it MacMuffin or Uncle BoB?
            Why not hold down "ctrl" and scroll up with your mouse wheel? It will zoom in on the page and you can write down the digits, just remember to zoom out again or your browser will look out of proportion.

Just as a temporary measure for the GO's
            Money is not the root of all evil, but rather the lack thereof!
            My Bargains

Comment

Originally posted by Bertman Trading View Post
              Why not hold down "ctrl" and scroll up with your mouse wheel? It will zoom in on the page and you can write down the digits, just remember to zoom out again or your browser will look out of proportion.

Just as a temporary measure for the GO's
              And if the mouse procedure is to complicated, just CTRL and the minus "-" key in combination to reduce the size (which is not what you want) or CTRL and the plus "+" key to enlarge

Renaldo

View my auctions in the Coins & Notes section

Comment

Thanks you guys. What would life be without you!
                Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
                Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Working...
                X