Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Template Help

As a relative newbie I seek some advice from the gurus on the site please? I have noticed that some folks have really great looking selling templates that they use to market their goods. I am looking to up my sales profile and become more active and wish to create a permanent background or template, almost like a shopfront that appears automatically with all my listing.

My questions as someone with limited graphics and computer skills are, how do I set this up, and secondly how do I have this pasted into my sales page with each new listing automatically?

Any advice here would be most welcome, thanks in advance

Have a look at this...

Maybe Mellowred might be able to help you?;)

Templates - HTML Code for BoB listings - Tried of struggling to make your listings look good? was sold for R50.00 on 23 Jun at 22:01 by mellowred in Hermanus (ID:22182693)

This is the forum thread which drew attention to it...

http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/weird-wa...html#post76732
    Last edited by MsPlod; 19-08-10, 08:47. Reason: Added forum thread link...
    "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

Thanks MsPlod will look into that with mellowred.

Comment

Thanks for recommendation MsPlod :).

@ Trailrunner. thanks for PM. Have responded and look forward to hearing from you.
        Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

Selling Template Help

just want to say that Mandy (mellow red) has helped me so much by setting up the most lovely template for my listings. For any-one needing help with this, please support her, you will not be dissappointed.:)

Comment

Hi thanks for this, just to make sure do I pay R50 fo this?

Comment

Working...
            X