No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I do if buyer asks to delete a bid after closing

Hi. Is there anyone one out there?
    Please help an II and newbie. A buyer has asked to delete a successful bid. The reasons for her doing so seem valid and she has giving me a good rating.

How do I file a SNC so as not to pay fees - I do not wish to give this buyer a bad rating. How do I go about deleting this bid after the auction has ended and making an offer to the runner up. I would be grateful for your advice & thannks!

Sabre (Internet Idiot, but quick study and Newbie) :?
    "It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness" - Chinese Proverb
    "Be always at war with ur vices, at peace with ur neighbors and let each New Day find u a better Person"

hi, file the SNC , and from the drop down options select "buyer and seller both agree not to proceed with sale" , this will have no adverse effect on your customer and you will get your listing fees back

hope this helps

Jeff
    Motherearth - Fine Jewelry and Gemstones
    http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/userpr..._UserId=480951

Comment

Just remember to do your rating of the buyer BEFORE you file the SNC as you will not be able to do so afterwards.
      Click here for great deals!

Comment

Thanks to all you beautiful people for your help! :D
        Sabre
        "It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness" - Chinese Proverb
        "Be always at war with ur vices, at peace with ur neighbors and let each New Day find u a better Person"

Comment

Working...
        X